+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2022 PR application timeline

alidw

Aug 28, 2022
Did anyone receive their ecorp or portal link or anything after their application started processing?

Jok Sue

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
2 questions please,

- I received the "Eligibility Passed" letter but my account still shows "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" is that normal?

- My medical is expired and my account says I do not need a medical exam. Will I be asked for another medical exam later or not?

Reactions: Captain911

bovilla

Aug 18, 2023
What is the current CEC PR processing time, one of my friend has submitted her application on mid of July 2023, but no update till now.

Can any confirm please, who recently applied PR under CEC clause ?

BrownSugar0

Aug 28, 2023
Hello guys,
my timeline:

application received on October , 2022.
started processing on February , 2023.
Medical results have been received.

waiting for update.

Onejourney

Oct 21, 2021
I applied April 2022. Inland protected person. I received the prearrival letter August 28 2023. I am told it doesnot mean anything not sure why it would be sent if it has no meaning. Has anyone else received this letter?

bfour

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hello guys,
my timeline:

application received on October , 2022.
started processing on February , 2023.
Medical results have been received.

waiting for update.
I have the same timeline as yours. mine was showing I passed medical exam when I linked my application. a few days ago , I got a ghost update and I turned to u do not need a medical exam. did this happen to you too ?

Reactions: BrownSugar0

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
2 questions please,

- I received the "Eligibility Passed" letter but my account still shows "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" is that normal?

- My medical is expired and my account says I do not need a medical exam. Will I be asked for another medical exam later or not?
Wats your timeline? Plz

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
I have the same timeline as yours. mine was showing I passed medical exam when I linked my application. a few days ago , I got a ghost update and I turned to u do not need a medical exam. did this happen to you too ?
You applied online or paper?

BrownSugar0

Aug 28, 2023
No, i didin't see any.

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
What is the current CEC PR processing time, one of my friend has submitted her application on mid of July 2023, but no update till now.

Can any confirm please, who recently applied PR under CEC clause ?
Currently IRCC starts processing PR applications after 5-6 months of submitted date. She should receive AOR around new year to Feb 2024

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
PR apply through my consultant on online PR portal end of Feb 2023
AOR and PCC request received on end of July 2023
PCC submitted second week of August 2023
Now I have question how can I check my PR application status and what will be next procedure from IRCC
If I link my application to GC key account
my consultant as he has filed the application on PR online portal? Can I see my status without disturbing my consultant?
Second question is that can I see my application status on online PR portal?
Any person know please guide
The online portal is just for applying the application, I don't see any updates on my application in there. I linked it to GCKey account and I can see the status. Some people said the consultant will cut off from updates if you link it to your GCKey account, probably it is best to ask your consultant if you can do it without disrupting them.
Check this thread to catch up with 2023 applicants and read about other's timelines. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2023-pr-applications-timeline-protected-persons-refugees.796105/