+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2022 PR application timeline

ibmjam

Mar 8, 2019
Hi guys,

One of my friend is PP and he applied for PR and got email that they can't proceed the application because he was outside Canada.

Currently, he came back to Canada. So, do he need to reply to same email to inform them that he is in Canada now.

If yes, plz if someone has sample letter for reply message.

Thank you in advance.

Regards.
Anyone please enlighten?
Thanks

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
Hi guys,

One of my friend is PP and he applied for PR and got email that they can't proceed the application because he was outside Canada.

Currently, he came back to Canada. So, do he need to reply to same email to inform them that he is in Canada now.

Thank you in advance.

Regards.
is he outside for a long time wondering about it.. as he is inside or not it has nothing to do with the ongoing application?

skyisthelimitbd

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Hi guys,

Thank you in advance.

Regards.
When he applied for PR? While Staying out of Canada? Or from inside Canada then he went to abroad and notified via email?

ibmjam

Mar 8, 2019
Hi zak86 & skyisthelimitbd

He applied from inside Canada and left for few months.
He is now in Canada, the concern is how to inform the immigration that he is in Canada.

As I said in my previous message he got from the below email that they can't proceed the application because he is outside Canada
IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Do he need replay to same email address to inform them he come back to Canada.

Thanks.

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
Hi zak86 & skyisthelimitbd

He applied from inside Canada and left for few months.
He is now in Canada, the concern is how to inform the immigration that he is in Canada.

As I said in my previous message he got from the below email that they can't proceed the application because he is outside Canada
IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Do he need replay to same email address to inform them he come back to Canada.

Thanks.
Yes, ask him to reply and send a webform too, but this is something unique I've ever seen Maybe @scylla can guide better about it..

iftikhar0022

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Hi, Last Friday i have received email from IRCC
AOR letter number start with G...... , Spouse Biometric and additional documents request .But I am unable to link it with my Gckey account and also unable to check status online. Please guide
How many days after applying PR you got AOR?

dragonace

Star Member
Feb 17, 2023
got gmcs notes today
it says
eligibility not started
security not started
criminality in process
medical passed
info sharing complete

Kimob

Jan 3, 2022
Toronto
Hi everyone
I applied Jan 2022
Received my permanent number in Aug 2022. after that there has been no update at all.

My question is,
Since the day we applied and they received our application, does this time count towards when we want to apply for citizenship? or only 1 year counts and the rest is wasting?

Thanks

Reactions: Captain911

AsylumSeekers

Mar 3, 2023
Hi All,

Can we please post our 2022 PR applications timeline here . The other timelines are for previous years, so that doesn't help us who are recent applicants .

June 2022- Submitted PR application online
Hi All,

Can we please post our 2022 PR applications timeline here . The other timelines are for previous years, so that doesn't help us who are recent applicants .

June 2022- Submitted PR application online

My PR timeline for GAR category is as follow:

8 February 2023 - UNHCR referred me to Canadian embassy in Singapore.
9 February 2023 - IRCC sent me 13 application forms to complete, sign and return. Also on 9 February IRCC sent me BIL
9 February 2023 - I completed and returned all the the forms
10 February 2023 - IRCC sent Medical Exam instructions
13 February 2023 - I completed both medical and biometrics
21 February 2023 - at IRCC website tool the status changed from "in processing" to "Decision Made"
21 February 2023 - IRCC sent me an email to sign up for Pre Arrival Services
3 March 2023: IOM informed me that my visa is received.
14 March 2023: IOM sent me the flight details and instructions for departure orientation.

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
My PR timeline for GAR category is as follow:

8 February 2023 - UNHCR referred me to Canadian embassy in Singapore.
9 February 2023 - IRCC sent me 13 application forms to complete, sign and return. Also on 9 February IRCC sent me BIL
9 February 2023 - I completed and returned all the the forms
10 February 2023 - IRCC sent Medical Exam instructions
13 February 2023 - I completed both medical and biometrics
21 February 2023 - at IRCC website tool the status changed from "in processing" to "Decision Made"
21 February 2023 - IRCC sent me an email to sign up for Pre Arrival Services
3 March 2023: IOM informed me that my visa is received.
14 March 2023: IOM sent me the flight details and instructions for departure orientation.
Congratulations and welcome to Canada..