+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2022 PR application timeline

dragonace

Star Member
Feb 17, 2023
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 28, 2022.
  2. We started processing your application on December 29, 2022.
  3. Medical results have been received.
AN UPTADE FOR ME

dragonace

Star Member
Feb 17, 2023
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • January 6, 2023 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Any idea guys ? im not able to see progress bar

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
My medical exam doesn’t shows passed even though I applied late 2021 :/ I called today to check my application status nothing changed same thing since I applied. I asked for GCMS notes last week will see what it shows

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
My medical exam doesn’t shows passed even though I applied late 2021 :/ I called today to check my application status nothing changed same thing since I applied. I asked for GCMS notes last week will see what it shows
Send your query using your MP it might help for sure..

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
You called today to know about nothing change by automatically messages? If so you should keep calling until reach a agent and you will understand its not same with what you hear from automatic message.

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
Hello guys,

Hope you all doing well, couple of days before I received this email and I would like to know what does it mean.

"Your application for PR has been approved, The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You will complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).
In the portal, you will confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada, provide your Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card".

Do I passed medical, security and background checks and what is the next step.

Also, they ask me to provide the blow information:

- Name:
- UCI #:
- Email:
- Original entry date:
- Date of last time you entered Canada:
- Location where last entered:
- Are you currently inside Canada:
- If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:

Finally, how I can link my application to my gckey account because I tried so many time but no result.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Best regards.
Congratulations. It means your PR application is approved and now you can create an account on the portal and apply for your PR Card on this link: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
I'm also protected person, I was expecting 22 months for my PR application but according to yours I have hopes now to get it much sooner.

soliver

Dec 28, 2022
I just received an update can someone tell me how long will it take more.

i applied online on 23rd October 2022.
Received first email 21 February 2023

No need of biometrics
Passed medical exam
says background check is processing
How close i am to receive my pr
Hello How did you check what stage you are in? for example passed medical exam I received my first e-mail yesterda, how can I look at these stages?

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
Hello How did you check what stage you are in? for example passed medical exam I received my first e-mail yesterda, how can I look at these stages?
You got the Application number which starts with G ? either go to cic.gc.ca and link the application by using multiple options.. by the way, what is your timeline when did you apply?

ref19to22

May 18, 2022
on my IRCC account it says I do not need a medical exam, but when I spoke to an agent 1 week ago she said my medical exam was expired.

Should I do the medical before they ask for it and submit it? would it help process my application faster?

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
on my IRCC account it says I do not need a medical exam, but when I spoke to an agent 1 week ago she said my medical exam was expired.

Should I do the medical before they ask for it and submit it? would it help process my application faster?
you don't need it as the rule was changed in Sep 2021 that no MEDICAL is needed for those who are in Canada.

Nyire

Dec 6, 2022
How do you for GCMS notes?

ibmjam

Mar 8, 2019
Hi guys,

One of my friend is PP and he applied for PR and got email that they can't proceed the application because he was outside Canada.

Currently, he came back to Canada. So, do he need to reply to same email to inform them that he is in Canada now.

If yes, plz if someone has sample letter for reply message.

Thank you in advance.

Regards.