+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2022 PR application timeline

ibmjam

Mar 8, 2019
Hello guys,

Hope you all doing well, couple of days before I received this email and I would like to know what does it mean.

"Your application for PR has been approved, The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You will complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).
In the portal, you will confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada, provide your Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card".

Do I passed medical, security and background checks and what is the next step.

Also, they ask me to provide the blow information:

- Name:
- UCI #:
- Email:
- Original entry date:
- Date of last time you entered Canada:
- Location where last entered:
- Are you currently inside Canada:
- If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:

Finally, how I can link my application to my gckey account because I tried so many time but no result.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Best regards.

Reactions: Melsi and moealz

dragonace

Star Member
Feb 17, 2023
Hello guys,

Hope you all doing well, couple of days before I received this email and I would like to know what does it mean.

"Your application for PR has been approved, The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You will complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).
In the portal, you will confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada, provide your Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card".

- Name:
- UCI #:
- Email:
- Original entry date:

Finally, how I can link my application to my gckey account because I tried so many time but no result.

Best regards.
congs you got approved they gonna send you link you will upload your adress and photo then they will send your pr card

dragonace

Star Member
Feb 17, 2023
Hello guys,

- Name:
- UCI #:
- Email:
- Original entry date:

Best regards.
by the way When did you apply and when did you receive this message?

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
Hello guys,

- Name:
- UCI #:
- Email:
- Original entry date:

Best regards.
oops you missed so many days that means it is an invitation to make an account on the PR portal where they will ask you to upload pictures and Get E copr of PR.. do that ASAP so you will get PR in a month.. Good Luck if you don't mind can you share your timeline?

M.Alii

Feb 19, 2023
Hi, Last Friday i have received email from IRCC
AOR letter number start with G...... , Spouse Biometric and additional documents request .But I am unable to link it with my Gckey account and also unable to check status online. Please guide

Cank3

Nov 7, 2022
I just received an update can someone tell me how long will it take more.

i applied online on 23rd October 2022.
Received first email 21 February 2023

No need of biometrics
Passed medical exam
says background check is processing
How close i am to receive my pr

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
I just received an update can someone tell me how long will it take more.

i applied online on 23rd October 2022.
Received first email 21 February 2023

No need of biometrics
Passed medical exam
says background check is processing
How close i am to receive my pr
I guess the next PR portal or Ecopr will keep us updated..