+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021 work Permit application Timelines

Aliiiiiii

Sep 4, 2021
did you raise any webform or mail to your Primary visa office. Check whats whats your Primary Visa office in GCMS & raise webform & write an email to them asking for passport stamping request.
I sent a request for gcms note and webform at same time a month ago . They answered my webform :

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We thank you for your patience and understanding regarding the delay for answering your enquiry due to the ongoing situation in Afghanistan.

Additionally, to respond to the high volume of enquiries related to the situation in Afghanistan we have shifted resources in our Client Support Centre and are responding to xxx xxxx only.

If your enquiry is part of the list of priority enquiries mentioned on our website, please submit a web form

For any other situation, you will find more information below.

General and status enquiries:

For any general question about IRCC programs, we invite you to visit our Help Centre or our website.

If you are enquiring about the status of your application, note that our agents don’thave access to more information about your case status or processing time than you can access online.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linked to an online account):
    • by using the (e-CAS) online tool, which is updated daily.
  • Submitted online or submitted by mail and linked to an online account:
    • through your online account

Submitting documents:

If you are submitting additional supporting documents, rest assured that they will be uploaded on your file shortly even if you do not receive a response.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is made or if additional information is needed.

We apologize about any inconvenience our current delays may cause.

Sincerely,

after that they sent gcms note to me , my primary office is cpc edmonton

what can i do now?

m1988z

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hi everyone
@caipsnotes

I applied for work permit (postdoc) on July-

I requested visitor visa for my children- yesterday on January 5th, my son (visitor visa-7 yo) was asked for passport but rest of us have not yet!
How it is possible???

It would be really appreciated, If anyone has any suggestions/ advice?

TIA