App. Filed.......
06-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-03-2021
April 6 2021 and thanks

sourabhbhola

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
According to tweet of canadainindia(official page of High Commission of Canada in India) on 13 may. They are processing work permit application of august 2020 for normal applicants and January 2021 for essential worker applicants

agnelsavery

Star Member
Apr 11, 2021
India
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Chennai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-03-2021

pyramid7799

Star Member
May 23, 2021
In early December 2020, I also applied from India under the NOC-0013, LMIA, and GSS categories. Medical got confirmed in early April 21 and been under review since then. Raised multiple web forms and received a standard templated reply. From my company, ICT GSS visas got approved within a month. I guess LMIA GSS categories are on hold by design. Not sure why but can only speculate.

May 23, 2021
Ref Number :CAN/EM/020/APR/22033
RAHUL RAMESH
Passport Number:T6845441
Date:21-APRIL-2021
COCHIN
Congratulation ! We are pleased to confirm you have been selected to work for FOOD
PACKING in CALORAX (BRAMPTON CANADA) .We are delighted to make you the following
job offer .As a member of our organization team ,We would ask for your commitment to
deliver Outstanding quality and results that exceed client expectations .In addition ,we expect
your personal accountability in all the products , actions ,advise and results that you provide
as a representative of our organization . In return, we are committed to providing you with
ever opportunity to learn grow and stretch to the highest level of your ability and potential.We
are confident you will find this new opportunity both challenging and rewarding . The
following points outline the terms and conditions we are proposing.
Accommodation and Transportation
The company is providing its own accommodation to the employee depends upon the
availability and allotted with share basis and the house is given with all modern facilities .the
company shall provide you food also. The Company is providing all transportation facilities to its emoployee

Benefits information if relevant to the position
1)Vacation
4 weeks per year
2)Employee Benefits include
Short/Long Term Disability
Dental Care
Health Care
Accommodation & Meal
Transportation
Group Insurance
3)Salary
Cd $ 4050 p/m (and bonus and subject to
deductions for taxes and other with
Holding as required by law or the policies
Of the company).
4)Hours of work
8hr (Include Break time)
Job Responsibilities

Assemble Containers and Packaging. ...

Place Product in Containers. ...

Inspect Containers. ...

Seal and Label Containers. ...

Stack and Arrange Container
Following the initial probationary period , a progression and performance review will be
conducted on a quaterly basis to assess performance to-date , and to clarify or modify
this Arrangement ,as the need may arise.
Please sign the enclosed copy of this letter and return it to indicate your acceptance of this
Offer.
You have to pay $ 272 CAD for your offer letter charges.
I accept the Job offer as Outlined above.
NAME
DATE
CALORAX COMPANY
BRAMPTON,CANADA
5MELANIE DRIVE
L6T 4KB
Mail ID::info.thecalorax@gmail.com

sourabhbhola

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
RAHUL RAMESH
COCHIN
Congratulation ! We are pleased to confirm you have been selected to work for FOOD
PACKING in CALORAX (BRAMPTON CANADA) .We are delighted to make you the following
job offer .As a member of our organization team ,We would ask for your commitment to
deliver Outstanding quality and results that exceed client expectations .In addition ,we expect
your personal accountability in all the products , actions ,advise and results that you provide
as a representative of our organization . In return, we are committed to providing you with
ever opportunity to learn grow and stretch to the highest level of your ability and potential.We
are confident you will find this new opportunity both challenging and rewarding . The
availability and allotted with share basis and the house is given with all modern facilities .the
company shall provide you food also. The Company is providing all transportation facilities to its emoployee

1)Vacation
4 weeks per year
Dental Care
Health Care
Accommodation & Meal
Transportation
Group Insurance
3)Salary
Of the company).
4)Hours of work
8hr (Include Break time)
Job Responsibilities

Inspect Containers. ...

Following the initial probationary period , a progression and performance review will be
conducted on a quaterly basis to assess performance to-date , and to clarify or modify
Please sign the enclosed copy of this letter and return it to indicate your acceptance of this
Offer.
NAME
DATE
CALORAX COMPANY
BRAMPTON,CANADA
5MELANIE DRIVE
L6T 4KB
Totally fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: jeeneet

agnelsavery

Star Member
Apr 11, 2021
India
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Chennai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-03-2021
RAHUL RAMESH
COCHIN

1)Vacation
4 weeks per year
Dental Care
Health Care
Accommodation & Meal
Transportation
Group Insurance
3)Salary
Of the company).
4)Hours of work
8hr (Include Break time)
Job Responsibilities

Inspect Containers. ...

Offer.
NAME
DATE
CALORAX COMPANY
BRAMPTON,CANADA
5MELANIE DRIVE
L6T 4KB
Looks fake

Reactions: jeeneet

Takita

May 12, 2021
In early December 2020, I also applied from India under the NOC-0013, LMIA, and GSS categories. Medical got confirmed in early April 21 and been under review since then. Raised multiple web forms and received a standard templated reply. From my company, ICT GSS visas got approved within a month. I guess LMIA GSS categories are on hold by design. Not sure why but can only speculate.
Hello @pyramid7799, Can you share the ICT GSS timelines for someone you know applied recently in the month of Apr/May?

Did they applied from US?

Did the 2week clock start after biometrics?

TIA!!

pyramid7799

Star Member
May 23, 2021
Hello @pyramid7799, Can you share the ICT GSS timelines for someone you know applied recently in the month of Apr/May?

Did they applied from US?

Did the 2week clock start after biometrics?

TIA!!
Case I referred to in my comments is a colleague. He applied from India, from Biometrics to Finalization took 1 month for him. Biometrics early April and Finalization by 1st week of May.

sourabhbhola

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
ICT also comes under international mobility program. How to find out if application is under GSS?

sourabhbhola

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Following is what is mentioned regarding GSS on IRCC website. Accrodingvto this info, I qualify for GSS. Will it expedite the process?

There are two ways you can be eligible for two-week processing of your work permit application. It depends on if you need a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).

If you don’t need an LMIA (LMIA-exempt)
If you don’t need an LMIA, you will be eligible for two-week processing if you meet all of these requirements:

• you are applying from outside Canada
  • your job is either skill type 0 (managerial) or skill level A (professional) in the National Occupational Classification system
  • your employer has submitted an offer of employment using the Employer Portal and paid the employer compliance fee

pyramid7799

Star Member
May 23, 2021
To be frank, you get to know when you get to know. Stay hopeful. While I doubt however that GSS 2 weeks processing time is applicable for applicants from India.

Last edited: