+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Pallav Shukla

Jan 1, 2022
Anyone have any luck in having conversations with an agent in IRCC? I am calling them from last two weeks constantly but everytime it's a same message that can't transfer the call

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Does the New temporary residence policy for Ukrainian's slow down TR to PR pathway applications? They deserve to be prioritized but Do you think the same Immigration officials deal with it? Any thoughts?

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/canada-prioritizing-ukrainian-immigration-applications-amid-russian-invasion
Processing of PR application in Tr to pr is already slowed down a lot. Looks like they are working on something else now. But still there should be enough visa officers to handle both sides of applications.

Hopefully, everyone who is waiting after receiving AOR/ADR gets their portal requests altogether soon.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Processing of PR application in Tr to pr is already slowed down a lot. Looks like they are working on something else now. But still there should be enough visa officers to handle both sides of applications.

Hopefully, everyone who is waiting after receiving AOR/ADR gets their portal requests altogether soon.
Any GU for your application?
My application stuck at background check and I am guessing the Ukraine situation is causing the delay too.

co2020

May 31, 2020
CPC-Sydney is the centralized intake office where all applications will go there for completeness check and criminality check.
They are processing applications now also. It’s better an application goes to Whitehorse than Sydney. Sydney office is very disorganized.

co2020

May 31, 2020
Does anyone or did anyone have this issue?

I got an update on my account on Tuesday. It says « additional document is required to continue processing your application and a message would be sent to me with further information . » I don’t know if they forgot to send the message or what?

I haven’t seen any requested documents under submitted documents and I have not received any email yet.

Anyone who experienced this, how did you resolve it?

Rolan-80

Jul 13, 2021
Sharing My Timeline:

- Stream B (Non-Healthcare) application with inland dependents: June 17, 2021
- Inquiring about application and getting TFN: Feb 20, 2022
NO AOR!
- Linking Application to Account: Tonight (Using UCI + Family Name)
- Medical: Passed - March 4, 2022
- Eligibility : In progress
- Biometric: passed
- Background check: In progress ( PCC requested! I already uploaded using TFN, 2 weeks ago)