+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Hello Everyone
I have been following this post for a long time now.
I have a question - I recently received my AOR (3 days ago) and they asked for my medical, PCC and biometrics. I have submitted my medical and Biometrics appointment is this week. But all this time I thought I came to Canada before I turned 18 so I never bothered to apply for PCC.
I have gathered All the documents for PCC and will be submitting my application at BLS office on Monday. Does anyone know how long does it take to get PCC if I apply in person ? Can I get PCC from India and submit that ? Will the IRCC grant me an extension if I request it for PCC if I dnt receive it in next 3 weeks ?
They have asked me to submit all the documents by 27th March .
If anyone has any info , please help
You made a mistake there, Write a detailed explanation letter and attach all the PCC application form, fees and courier receipt and request for an extension.

Reactions: Sehajnarula

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Linked Jan 13 here no AOR no updates medical not even pass. Seeing people linked on Jan 16 got PR just broke my heart
I hear you, there are many people like you including me who are waiting while others after us are getting approvals.
Don't stress yourself or feel sad. Keep your patience, your time will come.

Reactions: Ash05

Hazzangulzar

Mar 16, 2019
Hey guys. I got ADR on 11th January and I submitted all the documents by 30th January. I received email confirmations that they have received my documents. However on the application status panel, the status is not changing. It says “We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details”. Is it normal? I’m stressed. My AOR was on 11th January.
DId you find out why ADR are status is like this , i am facing the same issue - guide me too if you know any thing plz

haravtar

May 13, 2018
Does anyone have not passed the medical exam since the application was linked?
Yes, I have same status like you for medical exam. My medical exam was done almost 4 years ago may be that's the reason.
My timeline
Applied June 5 2021 essential
BIL Feb 16
AOR, PCC on feb 17
No status change for ADR.

Reactions: dmeng