Visa Office......
vas ahmedabad
App. Filed.......
31-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-08-2018
I applied on 21st june in stream B non health care essential. I just got request for biometrics. Will i be able to link my application with gc key ?
And also i have to submit biometrics but they didn’t ask anything about that

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
I applied on 21st june in stream B non health care essential. I just got request for biometrics. Will i be able to link my application with gc key ?
And also i have to submit biometrics but they didn’t ask anything about that
Yes, I am certain you shall be able to link. If not today, you shall be able to link by the end if this week. If you dont mind, can you please share first five digits of your application number? It’s juat to keep a track where I stand and when I can expect it. Thanks

Garrynagra

Jan 19, 2022
Hello everyone, so i got my aor on 24th january and then i linked my file with my gckey account but now my gckey account is revoked somehow. So i tried to link my application with new gckey account but it says there no application based on the information i provide. So i called ircc and they suggest me to send a technical issue webform. I sent the webform yesterday. Does anybody experience the same issue?. Do you guys think that i can link my application one day? How long they gonna take to check my webform? Do i lost my application? I am really stressed, please help me

NAIN5577

Mar 3, 2022
Hi did anyone who applied on 1st july for stream B(essential non healthcare) received any update on their application.

pathrick

Dec 10, 2021
Hi All, I applied May 12, 2021 10:20 PM (Essential Non Healthcare). I have not gotten anything except payment and submission confirmation emails. I am also unable to link my application to my portal.
Any suggestions?