>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Navdeepma

Feb 3, 2022
My friend’s timelines
Applied on August 20 with 2 dependents
December 1 -Biometrics request and Aor
Feb-19PR approval
feb-20 PR credentials
Feb 22-Pr portal (submission of photo and address confirmation )
Feb 23- ecopr

Suntek

May 6, 2021
It's time to share my timeline.

May 6, 2021 near 10 PM ET -> IG English Application submitted
Jan 11, 2022 -> Biometrics requested (done on 13th)
Jan 12, 2022 -> Application linked to CIC account & AOR
Jan 14, 2022 -> Medical test requested(done on 15th, the result passed to IRCC on Feb 4)
Feb 5, 2022 -> Medical test result passed
Feb 17, 2022 -> IMM 5669 ADR requested (done on the day)
Feb 23, 2022 -> reply email requested for the confirmation portal process (done on the day) : CALGARY IRCC
Feb 24, 2022 -> The confirmation portal credentials was given to me for the task of entering the address and uploading the picture (done on the day)
Feb 25, 2022 -> I got eCoPR.

I hope everybody gets the PR card soon.

Last edited:

AKDHALIWAL

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
My friend’s timelines
Applied on August 20 with 2 dependents
December 1 -Biometrics request and Aor
Feb-19PR approval
feb-20 PR credentials
Feb 22-Pr portal (submission of photo and address confirmation )
Feb 23- ecopr
Hi! Thank you for the update. Can I ask you that in which stream your friend applied?

asiancanadian

Nov 8, 2020
Hey guys,

I finally received my PR portal email from IRCC asking for my email & other details. I replied back with my details & I received an auto generated email from IRCC, it didn’t have any portal login details.
Would I be receiving another email with those details?

denniye

Apr 19, 2021
whitehorse? any update
Mine is in Whitehorse I called IRCC agent and it's been already passed of eligibility and background.
And was told me waiting for the final decision.

Feb 19, there was a ghost update and email from IRCC "status changed" but nothing changed on my portal.
Most of recent applicants receive the final decision from Calgary.

No one from whitehorse??

Reactions: Freedbate

Pink rose5

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hello,

can someone pls advise me if I should contact any agent as its been 3 months since I received AOR and just got update 3 days ago that my medical was passed but did not receive BIL yet.

Suntek

May 6, 2021
Hey guys,

I finally received my PR portal email from IRCC asking for my email & other details. I replied back with my details & I received an auto generated email from IRCC, it didn’t have any portal login details.
Would I be receiving another email with those details?
Yes, you should wait for another email. In my case, I got another email that contained portal URL and credentials the next day.

aman11200

Feb 21, 2022
Hi
I applied under stream B essential non-healthcare on June 12 2021. I was able to link my application 2 hours ago and it says in my account that medical has been passed today.

Have they already started processing my application? Or do they start when they send the AOR?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi
I applied under stream B essential non-healthcare on June 12 2021. I was able to link my application 2 hours ago and it says in my account that medical has been passed today.

Have they already started processing my application? Or do they start when they send the AOR?
How did you link your application? Did you receive an email with application number?

Cjpilla

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
Hi guys Finally its my turn ( with one inland dependent) to share timeline
and thanks all the members of the group for the updates
submission time: 6 may 2021 7.58 pm EST
Linked file: 10 Jan 2022
AOR: 11 jan 2022 Sydney
ADR1: 10 Jan payment receipt & imm5669 for spouse, submitted 11 Jan
they received docs 14 jan and started review
GU: 18 jan about background procees not started yet
ADR2: 20 Jan imm5669 for main applicant, submitted same day
they received on 21 jan and started reviewing
GU: 24 jan background process start
call ircc around 6-7 feb and agent said everything passed except criminality ,its not started yet
10 Feb: Finally GU and Portal confirmation and I replied email within one hour
11 Feb: portal credentials submit Photo address
Ecopr: waiting
PR card: waiting
Whats your VO?

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi

Yes. They have started the processing. You may or may not receive AOR. As I have seen people receive pr portal without AOR. But, just call them may be at an interval of 2 weeks if you want to get any updates.

Reactions: PR Dreamer