+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Feb 26, 2022
Hey Guys, I have applied my PR in TR to PR (Essential B) and I have a doubt about PCC. So I have my PCC from July 2021 and it doesn't have an expiry date, so do I need to apply for a new one or I can attach the old one when they ask for it?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
i linked my application yesterday and received the BIL about An hour ago. Applied under stream B On June 12. I’ve read in most forum posts they request for PCC. I had already submitted my PCC at the time i submitted my application. do I need to send it again? And when they need documents, do they send an email?
No, you don't need to send your PCC again if you already included it with your application.
There are cases that the officer will ask you to get a new one or to upload it again with an ADR. That's the time you need to send it again.

Reactions: Youngblood_008

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hey Guys, I have applied my PR in TR to PR (Essential B) and I have a doubt about PCC. So I have my PCC from July 2021 and it doesn't have an expiry date, so do I need to apply for a new one or I can attach the old one when they ask for it?
If your PCC doesn't have an expiry date, it's valid until one year after the date it was issued.
However, if you haven't traveled back to your home country, it will stay valid until you go back for more than six months.

Reactions: Youngblood_008

aman11200

Feb 21, 2022
I Work at superstore, my job is to unload trucks and sometimes I work in grocery too. I applied under stream B essential non healthcare. My job title wasn’t in the list, but my job duties do match with some of the occupations. Should I be worried?

Suntek

May 6, 2021
Oh! But does it take few days to receive portal URL & credentials? I replied back yesterday evening to the initial email by IRCC & got the autogenerated email. Still no other email with portal details.
Maybe they don't work on the weekends. I think you can expect it coming Monday.

Reactions: Ash05

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Hi
I applied under stream B essential non-healthcare on June 12 2021. I was able to link my application 2 hours ago and it says in my account that medical has been passed today.

Have they already started processing my application? Or do they start when they send the AOR?
They started processing

aman11200

Feb 21, 2022
I Work at superstore, my job is to unload trucks and sometimes I work in grocery too. I applied under stream B essential non healthcare. My job title wasn’t in the list, but my job duties do match with some of the occupations. Should I be worried?

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
It comes down to which NOC you mentioned while applying. If that NOC was listed in the essential list and your job description/duties align with them, you should be fine.