+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

asiancanadian

Nov 8, 2020
Yes, you should wait for another email. In my case, I got another email that contained portal URL and credentials the next day.
Oh! But does it take few days to receive portal URL & credentials? I replied back yesterday evening to the initial email by IRCC & got the autogenerated email. Still no other email with portal details.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I linked with the UCI, family name and passport. I was trying to link for the past 8 months and it finally worked
Typically, when you link you application and you can see an application number associate with it on your online account, it means that the file has been assigned to an officer because the file is now permanent. Also, you may not receive an AOR, for my case, I didn't receive any but my application is in progress.
You can double check by calling the client center with your application number and your UCI to confirm.

aman11200

Feb 21, 2022
Typically, when you link you application and you can see an application number associate with it on your online account, it means that the file has been assigned to an officer because the file is now permanent. Also, you may not receive an AOR, for my case, I didn't receive any but my application is in progress.
You can double check by calling the client center with your application number and your UCI to confirm.
How do I call them to ask about my application? And did you get the BIL?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
How do I call them to ask about my application? And did you get the BIL?
Check this page and select tell us about a change in my circumstances to get the contact information:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html

People mentioned the sequence of numbers to get to an agent, you can check the last couple of pages but it's not hard, you can also do it yourself.

No, I haven't received the BIL.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
No nothing
Don't worry, I have heard people got their application approved with uploaded wrong forms, missing signatures, etc.
You won't get rejected for this.
My recommendation is to call the client center (I've mentioned the website above in this page) and ask if they can give you a Temporary File Number (TFN) so that you can send the correct document. Then, send another webform with the application number under express entry category and mention this mistake and the program you applied (TR2PR).

Reactions: Simk179

Simk179

Feb 26, 2022
Don't worry, I have heard people got their application approved with uploaded wrong forms, missing signatures, etc.
You won't get rejected for this.
My recommendation is to call the client center (I've mentioned the website above in this page) and ask if they can give you a Temporary File Number (TFN) so that you can upload the correct document. Then, send another webform with the application number under express entry category and mention this mistake and the program you applied (TR2PR).
Thanku so much that was a relief, i was getting a headache thinking about this.

Reactions: SmzAmir

aman11200

Feb 21, 2022
i linked my application yesterday and received the BIL about An hour ago. Applied under stream B On June 12. I’ve read in most forum posts they request for PCC. I had already submitted my PCC at the time i submitted my application. do I need to send it again? And when they need documents, do they send an email?