+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Parneet123

Nov 30, 2021
I got my aor on September 29 and submitted ADR on November 10. Later, no update. Even my medical didn’t pass. My file is in whitehorse. I raised a web forum and they replied- Our agents do not have access to more information about your case status or processing times than you can access online. The processing office will contact you if further information is needed.

Navdeepma

Feb 3, 2022
Hi! Did you get AOR?
so just wait some more.1 of my friends applied on August 17 and she got Aor and ADR on Dec 20 than I applied onSept 19 and heard back on Jan 31.. so I think it takes almost between 4 to 4.5 months… so fingers crossed u will get something between March1 to 15…

Raja1203

Star Member
May 9, 2021
Hi Raja - May I ask why is important the TFL?Is it easier to link the account using the TFL?
TFN indicates that our file is in the system for processing and we will have leverage to raise webform to upload any missing documents before ircc officer asks us when they open our file. Wait time can be reduced from our end of they provide TFN. Depends on individual case/officer. Trying to be ahead in case their software picks all docs are ready to process upfront.