+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

co2020

May 31, 2020
Guys looks like I have joined the waiting train. I just checked my account and I do not have any requests yet. Like whatttt! lol. Hopefully we get some update this week.

Update:I haven’t received any ghost update emails after I got AOR on the 17th of January but I check my account everyday.

Today I logged in this evening as usual and Current status changed from submitted to Application/Profile Updated. But messages still says read nothing *new*.
I see no additional document request either or any change in my account. Everything is still the same.

Has anyone had the same experience? I thought ghost updates come via emails.

Update: I see a difference now. My medical changed from passed to you do not need a medical. Like what! Lol when I linked on the 17th it said passed. I will keep you all updated.

hopefully I get my portal by next week.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheFoxTrail

denniye

Apr 19, 2021
Hello, it seems everybody was successful to contact IRCC call centre. I followed someones guideline how to contact but they always mentioned "not available to take". How do you make a call them?

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
Hello, it seems everybody was successful to contact IRCC call centre. I followed someones guideline how to contact but they always mentioned "not available to take". How do you make a call them?
Probably the same procedure: UCI, press 3 then 2 then 2 and then 0. Keep calling them. Try after 1pm. That worked out for me. Just keep trying every hour

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Update:I haven’t received any ghost update emails after I got AOR on the 17th of January but I check my account everyday.

Today I logged in this evening as usual and Current status changed from submitted to Application/Profile Updated. But messages still says read nothing *new*.
I see no additional document request either or any change in my account. Everything is still the same.

Has anyone had the same experience? I thought ghost updates come via emails.

Update: I see a difference now. My medical changed from passed to you do not need a medical. Like what! Lol when I linked on the 17th it said passed. I will keep you all updated.

hopefully I get my portal by next week.
So i think i can correlate with u then! I also linked n received adr on 17th jan.
Im sure some update will appear next week hopefully.

co2020

May 31, 2020
It’s a project. You have to plan for it. Call 5 minutes before they open so you can join the queue at 8am EST. Or keep trying anytime you get a chance until you are able to join the queue.

Harryy02

Mar 2, 2021
Hi guys I submitted my police certificate and spouse medicals via webform after submitting the main application on may 7 without it. i got a request from Ircc today (Feb 10) asking me to submit just the Police certificate again. Since the date on the these certificates have now expired, should I submit same certificates to ircc or do I have to do a new one and submit? thanks in advance to anyone with similar experience here. your responses are well appreciated.

japneet kaur18

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hey guys. I got ADR on 11th January and I submitted all the documents by 30th January. I received email confirmations that they have received my documents. However on the application status panel, the status is not changing. It says “We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details”. Is it normal? I’m stressed. My AOR was on 11th January.

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Hey guys. I got ADR on 11th January and I submitted all the documents by 30th January. I received email confirmations that they have received my documents. However on the application status panel, the status is not changing. It says “We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details”. Is it normal? I’m stressed. My AOR was on 11th January.
Call them and verify the details