+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

alex&liz

Feb 11, 2022
hi guy, I just received my application number for the stream IG, I have a flight for a week out of Canada, does anyone knows if is ok to leave the country while my application for the PR is being processed?

Reactions: pumpkinded123

erikyle

Feb 21, 2021
Hi all,

I am wondering if there are any potential risks to linking my application to another account other than my current account. I called IRCC agents twice to confirm that there is no ADR. But I am super paranoid now and just want to make myself calm a bit. Will dual-link really change something?

alex&liz

Feb 11, 2022
hi guy, I just received my application number for the stream IG, I have a flight for a week out of Canada, does anyone knows if is ok to leave the country while my application for the PR is being processed?

Navdeepma

Feb 3, 2022
Hello guys,
1. I’ve I submitted all the documents in the very starting, also done with biometrics, but in gc account it’s showing no documents needed(biometrics, medical, additional documents everywhere)..is it a problem or a normal process?

2. Is there possibility to get refusal aftr AOR and Biometrics?

Rolan-80

Jul 13, 2021
Hello Folks, Applied on June,16th. through Stream B (Essential Worker-Healthcare), no AOR so far! Please share if you have similar time frame and received any updates from IRCC. Thanks

Xcallie

Feb 14, 2020
Applied: May 6, 2021 @ 9:46PM EST (IG)
AOR: Jan 12
Linked Jan 12 after AOR
Nothing has been done in my profile yet.
Submitted everything upfront but my medicals should have expired Dec 2021.
Just to Update!
Silence since Jan 12 AOR. I got ghost update today.
Medicals changed to pass - Feb 11.
ADR: -
Portal: -
Ecopr: -
Hopefully this will be over by April. Trying not to obsess over it so i don’t go mental.

jems28

Nov 29, 2021
I got my aor on September 29 and submitted ADR on November 10. Later, no update. Even my medical didn’t pass. My file is in whitehorse. I raised a web forum and they replied- Our agents do not have access to more information about your case status or processing times than you can access online. The processing office will contact you if further information is needed.
Same Situation. AOR Received Sept 27. Medical Pass on Nov 11 then after status change No need medical on second day. Till date no update. I contacted IRCC and they confirm that my Medical and Eligibility passed, Background check is in Process. Criminality not started file is in Whitehorse. I also contact my local MP and i received same response from MP. Hope for the best Good luck

imb5

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Hi all,

I am wondering if there are any potential risks to linking my application to another account other than my current account. I called IRCC agents twice to confirm that there is no ADR. But I am super paranoid now and just want to make myself calm a bit. Will dual-link really change something?
Any success in linking the application? Or you were provided with a temporary application number?

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
U can travel and return as long as u have valid status in canada.

ammy55

Dec 21, 2021
Hi guys Finally its my turn ( with one inland dependent) to share timeline
and thanks all the members of the group for the updates
submission time: 6 may 2021 7.58 pm EST
Linked file: 10 Jan 2022
AOR: 11 jan 2022 Sydney
ADR1: 10 Jan payment receipt & imm5669 for spouse, submitted 11 Jan
they received docs 14 jan and started review
GU: 18 jan about background procees not started yet
ADR2: 20 Jan imm5669 for main applicant, submitted same day
they received on 21 jan and started reviewing
GU: 24 jan background process start
call ircc around 6-7 feb and agent said everything passed except criminality ,its not started yet
10 Feb: Finally GU and Portal confirmation and I replied email within one hour
11 Feb: portal credentials submit Photo address
Ecopr: waiting
PR card: waiting

Miravrasaniya

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Hi guys Finally its my turn ( with one inland dependent) to share timeline
and thanks all the members of the group for the updates
submission time: 6 may 2021 7.58 pm EST
Linked file: 10 Jan 2022
AOR: 11 jan 2022 Sydney
ADR1: 10 Jan payment receipt & imm5669 for spouse, submitted 11 Jan
they received docs 14 jan and started review
GU: 18 jan about background procees not started yet
ADR2: 20 Jan imm5669 for main applicant, submitted same day
they received on 21 jan and started reviewing
GU: 24 jan background process start
call ircc around 6-7 feb and agent said everything passed except criminality ,its not started yet
10 Feb: Finally GU and Portal confirmation and I replied email within one hour
11 Feb: portal credentials submit Photo address
Ecopr: waiting
PR card: waiting
Congratulation!!

Reactions: ammy55