+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

amit_jain

Nov 27, 2019
Backgroud check never changed until the the application got approved. After approval I could see that background check status changed to “completed on January 6th”. And regarding ADR, I submitted it on Dec 20th and on Dec 22nd it changed to “documents uploaded and in review”. Then there is no other changes until PR confirmation. I didn’t even get a ghost update.
Thanks! It really helps.

naiksidhu6

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
call to ircc then they said ur background completed 17 january and wait for final decsion
timline

aor - 10dec
adr - 14 january proof of income , imm5669 submited same day review 17 january and two gost update and 18 january one ghost update
but in gc key shows we are processing your background checks

Rezash

Nov 19, 2021
Hey folks, I just called CIC to get an update on my application, and the agent told me "I should warn you your application may take over a year". He did not disclose any details. Any thoughts on this? I'm super worried now.

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Do we get any confirmation email from IRCC after uploading PCC on GCKey.
In GCKey it just showing " your documents are uploaded" But i did not receive any email for confirmation. is this normal ?

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
How long does it take to get Portal email after AOR for tr to pr? Any idea about processing time?
@Annak92 It can take up to 4-5 months. AOR only means they are officially reviewing your file, doesn't mean automatically you will be approved. Several persons after getting AOR was rejected for one reason or the other.

AHHABB

Oct 9, 2018
Hey folks, I just called CIC to get an update on my application, and the agent told me "I should warn you your application may take over a year". He did not disclose any details. Any thoughts on this? I'm super worried now.
Did he/she at least mentioned where your file being processed?

Agni Sharma

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Same here , stream - IG
Applied - May 6th 12:16pm Toronto
BIL- 8th Oct
PCC- 8th Oct
Biometric Done - 13th Oct
AOR - 25th Oct
Medical requested - For spouse Outland (India) on Nov 5th submitted the same day
Documents received mail - Nov 16th
Nothing after that
Waiting for portal
Did you upload old medical of your spouse while submitting application. In case your spouse already has the medical for open work permit or else ?

or it was fresh and first medical ?