amit_jain

Nov 27, 2019
Finally time for my timeline.

Stream: IG with inland spouse
Applied :14:03 Toronto Time
Linked: Nov 3
PCC request: Nov 3 (submitted same day)
AOR: Nov 3
Biometrics request for spouse: Nov 12 (submitted on Nov 15)
Medical Passed: Nov 12
ADR: Dec 20 (submitted same day)
Document uploaded and in Review: Dec 22
PR confirmation email: Jan 11
Portal Credentials: Jan 12
eCoPR: Jan 19

Thank you so much to everyone in this forum who advises and support others.
Best of Luck. Hope everyone will get it soon.
Did your status for Background check ever change from "We will send you a message when we start.." to "We are reviewing your background..." OR after uploading the ADR's no other change happened before PR confirmation email. Could you pls let me know.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I think gone are the days when whitehorse process files in 15 days, lot of people are waiting from last 3 months including me.
On mine criminality in process
Security- not yet started. I have no idea how many months it will take more.
It depends case-by-case.
One of my friends, from Calgary office, after AOR-Aug2, received ADR-Aug17 (imm0008 + imm5562-travel history) =>background check + security ...took another 4 months => Got Portal Dec 20, just got PR card 2 week ago.
Nobody know timeframe of Tr2Pr processing time... Just general speculation.

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
I sent webform on sunday like this below
Respected Sir/ Madam
I G L, have submitted my Permanent Residency Application under TR to PR pathway IG stream on May 6th, 6.44p.m PST. Ever since my submission, I didn't receive any update on my file. I got married on 30 January, 2019, I never saw my Husband and Family for past 3years. Due to Covid 19, I have to postpone my travel plans many times. Im missing them alot. This is my 4th Marriage Anniversary falling on 30th January. And again like every year Im alone without my husband. I would like to request from bottom of my heart to process my PR application and help me unite with my Husband as its been more than 8 months I never received any update on my file and living alone feeling depressed and cant even travel due to fear of Omicron variant. I have worked during Covid Pandemic in 2019 and contributed to Canadian economy by doing essential job. Like me , there are many who are desperately since many years waiting to unite with families. I hope we all receive a response on our application status and would kindly request to process all applications soon.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Plz wish me Goodluck guys..I been separate from.my family since 5 years and want to meet them soon..
Lily I wanted to let you know that you are not alone in this. There are many people like you including myself that have been desperately waiting to see our families after our PR.
The problem is that unfortunately those people who are working on these applications, do not care about us or our future. They only follow guidelines (if there is any!) and doing their job (which I doubt that as well!)
Don't expect an answer for your webform but don't loose your hope.
Stay positive :)

Jas_K

Jun 21, 2021
Guys, today I heard that IRCC paused Express Entry draws for CEC and FSW until the next 6 months.
This is due to the large backlog of under-processing PR applications including TR2PR and afghan refugees.
Let's hope we get our results soon
Hi,
Where did you heard about this news?
I cannot find it anywhere

Nichubb

Sep 13, 2021
Did your status for Background check ever change from "We will send you a message when we start.." to "We are reviewing your background..." OR after uploading the ADR's no other change happened before PR confirmation email. Could you pls let me know.
Backgroud check never changed until the the application got approved. After approval I could see that background check status changed to “completed on January 6th”. And regarding ADR, I submitted it on Dec 20th and on Dec 22nd it changed to “documents uploaded and in review”. Then there is no other changes until PR confirmation. I didn’t even get a ghost update.

Reactions: amit_jain

Ashleeen

Oct 15, 2021
Backgroud check never changed until the the application got approved. After approval I could see that background check status changed to “completed on January 6th”. And regarding ADR, I submitted it on Dec 20th and on Dec 22nd it changed to “documents uploaded and in review”. Then there is no other changes until PR confirmation. I didn’t even get a ghost update.
did you get background 5669 form at last ?