+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Hhar360

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
My one of friend got portal in 15 days after AOR .His file was in Whitehorse
I think gone are the days when whitehorse process files in 15 days, lot of people are waiting from last 3 months including me.
On mine criminality in process
Security- not yet started. I have no idea how many months it will take more.

maurelo23

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
I think gone are the days when whitehorse process files in 15 days, lot of people are waiting from last 3 months including me.
On mine criminality in process
Security- not yet started. I have no idea how many months it will take more.
Yeah, it seems like this is going to be a long wait :/
How do you know criminality and security not started? I tried calling but they wouldn't disclose though.

fariseh

Apr 15, 2020
Hi Guys,
I am also in same boat. Please keep in updated as well. My file is in Whitehorse :(
at the time of application, where were you living? just trying to figure out where my file is getting processed without calling IRCC. your response would be much appreciated.

Twic3born

Jan 19, 2022
I got BIL today. applied at 11.30pm Toronto time in IG stream.
I have a question that when I applied the place I work has a different name so that name was on the paystub and employment letter. But last year in December they have changed the company's name.

Will this be a issue?

fariseh

Apr 15, 2020
I got BIL today. applied at 11.30pm Toronto time in IG stream.
I have a question that when I applied the place I work has a different name so that name was on the paystub and employment letter. But last year in December they have changed the company's name.

Will this be a issue?
Not at all. But to be on safe side, leave a short explanation via webform and if possible a work phone/address (which is the same as what you submitted already) of your boss.

claudiop

Mar 16, 2018
Hi Guys!

My application has changed for “processing background checks.” Usually after that how long it takes?