+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

co2020

May 31, 2020
@Annak92 It can take up to 4-5 months. AOR only means they are officially reviewing your file, doesn't mean automatically you will be approved. Several persons after getting AOR was rejected for one reason or the other.
Not several. A few. And this was based on either applying to the wrong stream or not submitting required documents. Raising a webform with an explanation and submitting the required document helped some cases. But again the key word is *few* not several.

Cafe J

Jan 20, 2022
  • Stream: Essential non-health (English)
  • Submitted: May 23 (11:00am EST)
  • AOR: not yet
  • BIL: Jan 19
  • PCC: requested on Jan 19

Sydney office. Linked after receiving BIL. The counter of stream B was around 11000 when I applied.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Nov 17, 2021
I did not paid the biometric fees because I already did during study permit application. But I have the proof letter that I forgot to attach with my PR application. Should I need to inform them ?

Last edited:
Reactions: fariseh

midousa2006

Jan 27, 2019
Hi guys I think they speeded up the upload of the batches of the applications into the system after they announced that they will try to clear the backlog including TR2PR.

Applied: July 20th French essential non health
AOR: Not received yet
Linked: January 20th
BIL: Not received yet

Wish me luck!

Reactions: Lily444 and AHHABB

fariseh

Apr 15, 2020
Hey guys I had some questions. I received AOR last week. They asked for PCC. Do I need a Canadian PCC too or just the Indian PCC is enough? Also, I applied for me and my husband together but paid $1050 two different times. I have two different receipts for payments of $1050 each. What should I upload to IRCC and will paying separately cause any problem? Any response will be appreciated.
as long as u have your recipts it is alright.

fariseh

Apr 15, 2020
call to ircc then they said ur background completed 17 january and wait for final decsion
timline

aor - 10dec
adr - 14 january proof of income , imm5669 submited same day review 17 january and two gost update and 18 january one ghost update
but in gc key shows we are processing your background checks
what did you submit as a proof of income? your paystub in May or your current paystubs?

fariseh

Apr 15, 2020
I called immigration services and I was informed that my pcc is requested since jan 6, 2022. but don't see any message on my gckey account. anyone facing same problem? or fixed this issue before?
YES, it's technical issue. I have ben waiting to get an update and face technical issue. Inform them that I haven't recieved any communication from IRCC. they asked me to send a screenshot of my account. later they sent the ADR by email.

fariseh

Apr 15, 2020
I am going to fly back into Canada when I need to declare that I am presently in Canada. I wasn't left much of an option considering they rejected my bridging visa. I haven't heard of a single person who has received the bridging visa associated with this program.
sorry, what is a bridging visa?

Rezash

Nov 19, 2021
what time did you submit your application? did you get AOR?
Here's my timeline:
Stream: IG with inland spouse
Applied >> May 6, 7:23 pm
Linked Application >> Dec 20
Medical Passed >> Dec 20
No ADR when linked
AOR Received fro Sydney >> Dec 21
Medical status changed to "You do not need a medical exam" >> Dec. 23
Medical status changed to "January 10, you passed the medical exam" >> January 10
No updates since then

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hey folks, I just called CIC to get an update on my application, and the agent told me "I should warn you your application may take over a year". He did not disclose any details. Any thoughts on this? I'm super worried now.
I don't think you should worry about too much. I guess they are saying that since everyone is complaining about their processing time.
They basically wants to make themselves less busy.
With the new attention to current PR applicants and pausing CEC draws, we will all hear good news soon.

Reactions: Rezash

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hey folks, I just called CIC to get an update on my application, and the agent told me "I should warn you your application may take over a year". He did not disclose any details. Any thoughts on this? I'm super worried now.
When did u apply?