+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Backgroud check never changed until the the application got approved. After approval I could see that background check status changed to “completed on January 6th”. And regarding ADR, I submitted it on Dec 20th and on Dec 22nd it changed to “documents uploaded and in review”. Then there is no other changes until PR confirmation. I didn’t even get a ghost update.
For me, I got ghost updated 6 times (I checked every few hours after linked, just want to see how it works).
I saw mine was changed for few hours, and changed back again.
Also depends on officer wants to change every update, or just changes at the last stage.
Again, no one knows who/when/how is reviewing our application.

Reactions: fariseh

japneet kaur18

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hey guys I had some questions. I received AOR last week. They asked for PCC. Do I need a Canadian PCC too or just the Indian PCC is enough? Also, I applied for me and my husband together but paid $1050 two different times. I have two different receipts for payments of $1050 each. What should I upload to IRCC and will paying separately cause any problem? Any response will be appreciated.

gagan1234

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
Hey guys I had some questions. I received AOR last week. They asked for PCC. Do I need a Canadian PCC too or just the Indian PCC is enough? Also, I applied for me and my husband together but paid $1050 two different times. I have two different receipts for payments of $1050 each. What should I upload to IRCC and will paying separately cause any problem? Any response will be appreciated.
I would suggest you to send them altogether with an letter of explaination as well explaining it, also bro, when did you apply?

Nancy17

Star Member
May 15, 2019
My application was on hold because visa officer had requested for documents but I had never received any request letter in GCKEY portal.

I had raised a webform with all the documents they requested for and also got confirmed that they have all the documents required from my end and application is in progress now.

I hope it helps.
Hello,

How you came to know about document request? Was deadline already passed?

TIA

Miravrasaniya

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
My application was on hold because visa officer had requested for documents but I had never received any request letter in GCKEY portal.

I had raised a webform with all the documents they requested for and also got confirmed that they have all the documents required from my end and application is in progress now.

I hope it helps.
Just Curious, How did you confirm that they receive your documents? Because usually when you submit web form with attached docs, you will get an automated reply.

Rezash

Nov 19, 2021
How long does it take to get Portal email after AOR for tr to pr? Any idea about processing time?
Case to case is different. I've seen people receiving their portals 1-2 weeks after AOR and people who have been waiting since Aug/Sep. It also seems to depend on the Visa Office. Seems like Calgary is the fastest, Sydney is so so, and Whitehorse super slow. This is just based my own observation.