+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

ammy55

Dec 21, 2021
Hi i got a ghost update today and my backgroubd status shows
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.Before this appeared like we are processing your background check.can anybody tell what happens .I will appreciate

Reactions: AHHABB

Jass-jass

Jan 17, 2022
hi,
i have submitted my application on 6th may,at 9.05 pm,tr to pr , international graduate-stream.i haven't got my aor yet.did anyone have same issue as me?my three friends who hase applied between 10 pm to 12 am after me has got aor and biometrics request.please suggest me what to do.
I also applied at 9:05 pm and I haven’t received AOR yet.

HBhola05

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Hey! Stay in touch
My submission time is same as yours
AOR August
No ADR Nothing
My application was on hold because visa officer had requested for documents but I had never received any request letter in GCKEY portal.

I had raised a webform with all the documents they requested for and also got confirmed that they have all the documents required from my end and application is in progress now.

I hope it helps.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
@Tomican I am happy you got some information regarding your application although it is not the kind of news you were hoping for, but its better than nothing. Now regarding your questions.

1. The TR to PR programme - International Student stream due to technical error was oversubscribed by 17,000. So the IRCC has a backlog with the TR to PR pathway which has lead to delays along with COVID-19 restrictions.

2. The file number is there for your reference purposes ...nothing else you can do with it

3. There's no set timeframe for AORs because the selection process is random. However, seeing that you have a temporary file number you're likely to get the AOR soon. How soon, is soon? hard to say!

4. Applications are being processed based on the established Immigration policies and guidelines.

Hope this is useful
Hi Free Willỵ,
BUT, it is not me asking question, it is...
@MAHMOUDTAMIMI

Thanks anyway ;)

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi i got a ghost update today and my backgroubd status shows
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Before this appeared like we are processing your background check.can anybody tell what happens .I will appreciate
When status changes from "We are processing your background check..." to "Your application is in progress" means you will receive Portal very soon.

Reactions: ammy55

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hello, i applied under IG stream on 6 may at 11:15 pm est. i do not get aor but i am able to link my application. Now i want to submit some documents through webform, so can you guys please tell me that do i need to select express entry option for the webform as there is no other option for tr to pr.
select EE.
Give a notes: you are TR to Pr pathway applicant.

* Check your GcKey everyday, IRCC may send you ADR, then you can upload documents again from GcKey.

Reactions: Garrynagra

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Now that is confusing. What is BLS? Did they specifically say RCMP? From my knowledge I have not heard of anyone who was required to submit RCMP PCC. But if they specifically said RCMP then you can’t get it in 30days. There is backlog.

You can book the appointment as soon possible and once you get the fingerprints done you can submit the receipt. The actual PCC itself takes over 30 days.

But why would they request for RCMP PCC when they should have access to it electronically.
No "why" to officer whom reviews the case. He/she may ask whatever docs :)

*I think BLS is kind of PCC from India.
https://www.cgitoronto.gov.in/page/police-clearance/