+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Silva123

Dec 27, 2018
Hello All,

I applied for TR to PR pathway at 9pm on May6th and haven't received any updates till now. I was thinking of going for a vacation for 2 months. I haven't gotten the trv visa on my passport. I was wondering if i can travel without trv visa and apply for stamping in my home country(India). I have a valid work permit until 2023. For the tr to pr pathway, can i add any details from my home country if asked by ircc? I have heard that we can only get PR card if we are physically present in Canada and i am okay with that. Any comments regarding the questions will be much appreciated. Thanks

sudhirkumar7777

Aug 19, 2019
Hi, my dependents medicals are done in 2019, however they passed the medicals ( is it for whole family or main applicant) in GC key account
Their passports are submitted to VFS and reached to IRCC Delhi yesterday
Should they re-do the medicals now or wait for IRCC instructions
If you have any idea, please suggest

shakarchy

Feb 2, 2011
Hi Guys,

I had applied for PR through TR to PR pathway on 7th May, 01:00 AM. I was under 32k range when applied.

• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 7, 2021 (Aprx 01:00 am EST)
  • AOR: Not received yet
  • Biometrics: Not requested yet
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR:
Did anyone get AOR who has submitted at same time and in same range of applicants? I have also not received the application number yet.

Thanks,

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Thanks for being very active on this forum and advising people. My intentions are not to start a debate or disrespect you but IRCC guidelines mean not to submit multiple applications in the same category which certainly is unnecessary. But there's no harm when somebody's eligible for multiple streams. For example: some people applied for CEC and TR to PR at the same time.
@S S Sidhu You're correct, persons can apply under multiple times under separate streams such as one you mentioned. However, the conversation and my comment is about Open Work Permit which is what shared that the IRCC says sending multiple applications under the same stream slows down the process. i.e two applications for open work permit or two applications under Tr to PR

Last edited:

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Hi Guys,

I had applied for PR through TR to PR pathway on 7th May, 01:00 AM. I was under 32k range when applied.

• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 7, 2021 (Aprx 01:00 am EST)
  • AOR: Not received yet
  • Biometrics: Not requested yet
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR:
Did anyone get AOR who has submitted at same time and in same range of applicants? I have also not received the application number yet.

Thanks,
May 7 here
11 am(just before portal closed)
No updates yet

Reactions: jeicie

Letcic

Aug 2, 2021
@S S Sidhu You're correct, persons can apply under multiple times under separate streams such as one you mentioned. However, the conversation and my comment is about Open Work Permit which is what shared that the IRCC says sending multiple applications under the same stream slows down the process. i.e two applications for open work permit or two applications under Tr to PR
My friend, I'm not sure that it is possible to slow down this process.
sorry, just tired of limits and waiting......

Joban bajwa

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
I have a concern….. i got AOR on 22 nov under essential stream. My tourist visa for US got rejected on 9 dec.. i already got 3 ghost update on 16 dec and my file is on last process.. do i need to raise webform for that rejection now??? Can anyone help?

Nov 17, 2021
I validate the IMM0008 form, print it and did the wet signature and uploaded. Maybe due to it I haven’t received AOR yet. Is this could delay my application process?

Tr2Pr Curse

Dec 6, 2021
I have a concern….. i got AOR on 22 nov under essential stream. My tourist visa for US got rejected on 9 dec.. i already got 3 ghost update on 16 dec and my file is on last process.. do i need to raise webform for that rejection now??? Can anyone help?
Not really. Your information are expected to be complete and correct in the day of submission not after that, as we don't have a crystal ball to see the future. However, given that past refusals have absolutely no negative impact on your PR application, you may wanna submit a webform and inform them just to clear yourself.