+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Brar mandeep

Sep 20, 2017
Hello,

I got request for medical exam saying > Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination
what should i provide them
I had already provided them with my old medical that i did when i came to Canada with the receipt of booked examination at the time of submission.
Should i provide them now with the page that i got at time of medical from doctor.

dongdong6406

Oct 3, 2021
Same here.
I got my Aor on Oct 29th. Medical passed the same day. Few days later biometric refund to the my bank account, the status changed we don’t need biometric.
and no updates after that.
which office your case is in? I wonder why our cases are so slow while ppl are getting portal request email 2 weeks after AOR!!!!!!!!

gagan1234

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
Hello,

I got request for medical exam saying > Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination
I had already provided them with my old medical that i did when i came to Canada with the receipt of booked examination at the time of submission.
Should i provide them now with the page that i got at time of medical from doctor.
when did you apply bro and which stream? Send them receipt that you rerceive when you get your medicals done, document that has your photo on.

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
I just submitted a webform. Idk what they are doing. People are getting their copr in 10 days after getting aor. And some didnt even get their aors yet. Isnt that crazy ?
Each applicants case is different some will process faster than some while some will a take longer time

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Good to know, with regards to the holidays!
I made a new open work permit application . So, i now have two applications running, although the first one will most likely be rejected. In which case, the second one should hold good i think. Hopefully, my screen shots and fee receipt are enough evidence that I have submitted the TR to PR.
Im not sure there was an option for 'new employer' when making the bridging open work permit application :/ , but I did provide the job details in the form and attached the offer letters in the client info!
Submitting multiple application will slow down the application review process. IRCC had asked persons not to do this because it doesn't increase the change it only slows it down.

The option to select "new employer" is on the application form itself.

byqc

May 26, 2021
Hello,

I saw the same situation yesterday. In November I submitted a proof of medical exam, done in May. I submitted it days after Request letter.
I compared the two Requests, one in Nov and one yesterday, and the sentences were totally same. No explanation about what was wrong or what IRCC wants to know more.
I filed the same one with LoE that I already submitted the same one before, with words that I will submit what IRCC wants further upon request.
(I reached the clinic and it seems that the data was already available for IRCC.)

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Hello,

Yes, you provided them a receipt of booking the appointment. Now you should provide them with the page the doctor gave you after completing the medical. It has a QR code that the IRCC will use to locate the medical results. So upload and send that to them

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
I saw the same situation yesterday. In November I submitted a proof of medical exam, done in May. I submitted it days after Request letter.
I compared the two Requests, one in Nov and one yesterday, and the sentences were totally same. No explanation about what was wrong or what IRCC wants to know more.
I filed the same one with LoE that I already submitted the same one before, with words that I will submit what IRCC wants further upon request.
(I reached the clinic and it seems that the data was already available for IRCC.)
You were to have submitted at the time of the application "proof of medical appointment booking or the medical sheet the doctor gave you". If you submitted your application without this then your application is incomplete and would therefore be refused. Did the IRCC state the reason why your application was refused?

Param25

Dec 21, 2021
IG Application (7:38 Submission EST)
Application Linked
Medical Passed
ADR requested: PCC Expired. IMM 5476 Please Advice
Biometrics: Not needed
Background: In Review

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
You should check details with the clinic, where you took the medical exam to make sure they send it to CEC.

* The medical exam only collects data, the CEC medical (in Ottawa) is the one reviews and makes decision. Some cases were asked for more tests.

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
You should check details with the clinic, where you took the medical exam to make sure they send it to CEC.

* The medical exam only collects data, the CEC medical (in Ottawa) is the one reviews and makes decision. Some cases were asked for more tests.
But it appears that his application was refused because he did not submit at the time of application the appointment booking. So it has nothing to do with the results itself.