+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Rebecca Li

Dec 9, 2021
Hi guys, I just received a email form IRCC with application No. started with E that requires for Biometric. I was not sure this is for my Tr to Pr application or for my work permit extension. Any one knows this is for which application and I really don’t want be upset. Thanks!

alisal

May 28, 2021
Hi guys, I just received a email form IRCC with application No. started with E that requires for Biometric. I was not sure this is for my Tr to Pr application or for my work permit extension. Any one knows this is for which application and I really don’t want be upset. Thanks!
For you tr to pr application.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
But it appears that his application was refused because he did not submit at the time of application the appointment booking. So it has nothing to do with the results itself.
As I understand, he got 2 Requests on the same issue, not refusal.
IRCC may not get his submission, or want more information? only he knows.

byqc

May 26, 2021
But it appears that his application was refused because he did not submit at the time of application the appointment booking. So it has nothing to do with the results itself.
It was not refusal because the two letters were REQUEST of proof of medical exam or proof of appointment. Actually, On May 5, IRCC announced that proof of exam appointment or proof of effort of appointment would be acceptable. I filed a PDF of my email with the clinic, with other documents on May 6.
The strange thing is that two Requests in Nov and yesterday were totally the same. Just proof of exam or proof of appointment. I already submitted a proof of completion of exam days after 1st Request.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
E is for Economic Immigration (TR to PR)
W is for Work Permit.

*you can use that number to link your application now.

byqc

May 26, 2021
You should check details with the clinic, where you took the medical exam to make sure they send it to CEC.

* The medical exam only collects data, the CEC medical (in Ottawa) is the one reviews and makes decision. Some cases were asked for more tests.
I reached the clinic by email and the reply shows that the clinic will contact IRCC to know what they want to know further.

Reactions: Tomican

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
It was not refusal because the two letters were REQUEST of proof of medical exam or proof of appointment. Actually, On May 5, IRCC announced that proof of exam appointment or proof of effort of appointment would be acceptable. I filed a PDF of my email with the clinic, with other documents on May 6.
The strange thing is that two Requests in Nov and yesterday were totally the same. Just proof of exam or proof of appointment. I already submitted a proof of completion of exam days after 1st Request.
Just send again. Some time the agent missed the 1st one.
Send through webform like throwing a dice. :)

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
That is your AOR for the Tr to PR. It means that they are now actively reviewing your application

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021

Just resend the information to them.

S S Sidhu

Oct 28, 2021
Submitting multiple application will slow down the application review process. IRCC had asked persons not to do this because it doesn't increase the change it only slows it down.

The option to select "new employer" is on the application form itself.
Thanks for being very active on this forum and advising people. My intentions are not to start a debate or disrespect you but IRCC guidelines mean not to submit multiple applications in the same category which certainly is unnecessary. But there's no harm when somebody's eligible for multiple streams. For example: some people applied for CEC and TR to PR at the same time.

Reactions: Tr2Pr Curse

byqc

May 26, 2021
Just send again. Some time the agent missed the 1st one.
Send through webform like throwing a dice. :)
I already sent via GCKey. They set up another upload row for the same document again.
I had got confirmation of receipt after 1st submission and GCKey shows that the 1st one was received.
It taught how dysfunctional the system is :eek:

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I already sent via GCKey. They set up another upload row for the same document again.
I had got confirmation of receipt after 1st submission and GCKey shows that the 1st one was received.
It taught how dysfunctional the system is :eek:
Not only machine but officers also.
Understandable, it is called "the new pathway" - kind of ongoing-fixing ;)