+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Nicole_17

Mar 1, 2021
How long does it take to get eCOPR after submitting the PR photo and mailing address? Will the Status on the PR portal change from Review with the IRCC on the PR portal?
I am also trying to find out about this, as I see many getting ecopr 1 or 2 days after submitting photos and address.

Mike pearson

Nov 23, 2021
Hi Everyone,
i was able to link my application on Dec 11, and i saw request letter for PCC and IELTS original TRF which i submitted the same day. I haven't received AOR and the documents are still showing " replacement provided " but nothing else. Is it completely ok ? please advise.

gagan1234

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
Hi Everyone,
i was able to link my application on Dec 11, and i saw request letter for PCC and IELTS original TRF which i submitted the same day. I haven't received AOR and the documents are still showing " replacement provided " but nothing else. Is it completely ok ? please advise.
YES BRO, it is all good, by the way, when did you apply in which stream?

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
SOS

I just recieved a request from CIC to submit Paystubs?
Do I need to sign them or write my info on them in any way?

amarantina

Dec 14, 2021
(cross-posted to the francophone thread)

Hey y'all!
I applied in the IG Francophone stream. My timeline (yes I have a long way to go):
  • Stream: French International Graduate from British Columbia
  • Submitted: 5 September
  • Linked: -
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: They are still valid (till 2028)
  • Medical: Submitted old one from 2017, they may still ask me to get new one (hope not).
  • Portal request: -
  • Additional Documents Request: -
  • COPR: -
Also, do you guys know this site? https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/temporary-resident-to-permanent-resident-pathway-tracker I just found it. Seems legit enough? Added my info with a phony name, but it'd be great maybe if more people in this forum kept track of theirs there? What do you think?

co2020

May 31, 2020
Good news they have started 8pm EST IG. Seen a few updates. Not a lot of 7pms though just a trickle. looks like the office handling 12 pm files is the same office handling 7pm. So slow. But at least 8pm has begun. Link your applications 7 and 8pm'rs. The rest of the month is for you guys.
9pm, 10pm and 11pm January is our turn. We are almost there.