+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

rxhxnxx

Aug 3, 2018
Just got my second ghost update today. Background check changed from we are processing to application is in progress.
I got another ghost update. But it's stuck at application/profile updated even after opening it. Nothing changed though.. Is this normal?

rg1993

Jun 5, 2019
Hello All,

Last Thursday I received an email from IRCC stating that they have received my application and they are currently processing it.
I submitted the application on May 6th 13:44 PM EST.

I had already linked my application to the GC key Portal, even after receiving this email, I don't see any message in my GC key portal, the status still remains as submitted. Is it normal ? Has anyone else experienced this ?

Thanks you for your assistance here.

rxhxnxx

Aug 3, 2018
Hello All,

Last Thursday I received an email from IRCC stating that they have received my application and they are currently processing it.

I had already linked my application to the GC key Portal, even after receiving this email, I don't see any message in my GC key portal, the status still remains as submitted. Is it normal ? Has anyone else experienced this ?

That's normal. Did you apply with all requirements upfront?

dongdong6406

Oct 3, 2021
I got another ghost update. But it's stuck at application/profile updated even after opening it. Nothing changed though.. Is this normal?
you got two Ghost Update today. Good, probably you are getting approval email later today. Congrats. I am still waiting for next step since last GU. its been 5 days. o_Oo_Oo_O

rxhxnxx

Aug 3, 2018
you got two Ghost Update today. Good, probably you are getting approval email later today. Congrats. I am still waiting for next step since last GU. its been 5 days. o_Oo_Oo_O
I hope so.. I hope we get it today. :) Mine is weird because my ADR is still under review but the background check changed today.

Last edited:

Singh2248

Apr 24, 2020
Hello All,

Hi,
I also applied on May 6th at 2: 00 PM est. in the IG stream.
For me also, It also shows the status as submitted.

Reactions: rg1993

Den8989

Oct 5, 2021
Hello All,

What stream?

ElStu

Nov 9, 2017
How long does it take to get eCOPR after submitting the PR photo and mailing address? Will the Status on the PR portal change from Review with the IRCC on the PR portal?

Emily le

Sep 16, 2019
Hi everyone,

I just got my ecoPR after a long wait time! My case is quite a chaos so I would post about it & hopefully it's helpful, specially to who linked the application to your CIC account but did not receive any update than that medical exam passed.
I applied for IG stream, at 9:30AM Vancouver time. I got AOR & linked my application on May 12, got my medical passed on May 13. Then all of a sudden, there is no update or request message until October. I was worried, so I tried submitting a follow-up webform. As you know, IRCC only response to a certain amount of webforms, so I needed to resubmitted it until a human agent actually replied. She mentioned about a correspondence that was sent to me in September, which I never received. I made several attempts to address the issue by Webform, with screenshot, explaining that I did not receive anything.
After all that, I figured out that there was supposed to be an additional document request sent to me via online account in September. I called & they explained there might be a technical issue, and asked me to resend the document via webform. I did, on November 19.
Everything afterwards went quite smoothly. I received PR portal request on December 12, confirmed my address & photo on December 13 & got my ecoPR on December 14 !

Crossed finger for everyone who is waiting:)

KJX

May 8, 2021
Hi everyone,

I just got my ecoPR after a long wait time! My case is quite a chaos so I would post about it & hopefully it's helpful, specially to who linked the application to your CIC account but did not receive any update than that medical exam passed.
I applied for IG stream, at 9:30AM Vancouver time. I got AOR & linked my application on May 12, got my medical passed on May 13. Then all of a sudden, there is no update or request message until October. I was worried, so I tried submitting a follow-up webform. As you know, IRCC only response to a certain amount of webforms, so I needed to resubmitted it until a human agent actually replied. She mentioned about a correspondence that was sent to me in September, which I never received. I made several attempts to address the issue by Webform, with screenshot, explaining that I did not receive anything.
After all that, I figured out that there was supposed to be an additional document request sent to me via online account in September. I called & they explained there might be a technical issue, and asked me to resend the document via webform. I did, on November 19.
Everything afterwards went quite smoothly. I received PR portal request on December 12, confirmed my address & photo on December 13 & got my ecoPR on December 14 !

Crossed finger for everyone who is waiting:)
Longest aor to portal time! Congratulations!

Reactions: Emily le