+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

sudhirkumar7777

Aug 19, 2019
One of friend needs help,
"Me and my wife (principal applicant) both got pr portal request in Dec 10. My wife replied to the email same day( I didn't replied yet since she will do for both of us) and she got pr credential Dec 11. Today I got RFV(passport request). I am traveling to Canada Dec 16 for 2 weeks with my already issued TRV. Is there any way I can do landing over there and get ECOPR?" Wondering if anyone has been in this situation. Any help will be appreciated
I got RFV on my wife’s name (principal applicant) that is 5 page document, I am outside canada. Shall I get PPR request on my name now or RFV is the PPR for all dependents?

sudhirkumar7777

Aug 19, 2019
Hi,
We got PR portal request same day.
I submitted my photo as well. Waiting for copr.
As my outland spouse got passport request .so he need to go inperson without appointment or appointment is necessary?
Can anyone please help me what he need to do.
Are RFV letter and PPR same? I have got RFV for principal applicant however waiting for PPR

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Guys I have a question
Is it understood that we have met the eligibility criteria if we have got the AOR and PCC request?
NO!! an AOR is to acknowledge receipt of your application and to inform you that the review process of your application has officially started. I have seen persons have gotten refusal letters after receiving AOR and PCC for missing documents, applying under the wrong stream or deemed not in Canada at the time of the application etc because they are deemed not admissible. so you have ELIGIBILITY criteria and ADMISSIBILITY criteria. PCC is used to determine admissibility in Canada.

So don't get comfy with an AOR and think it means you will be approved or qualify. Once the eligibility and admissibility requirements are they will will send you confirmation of approval. At this point you're all clear

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
NO!! an AOR is to acknowledge receipt of your application and to inform you that the review process of your application has officially started. I have seen persons have gotten refusal letters after receiving AOR and PCC for missing documents, applying under the wrong stream or deemed not in Canada at the time of the application etc because they are deemed not admissible. so you have ELIGIBILITY criteria and ADMISSIBILITY criteria. PCC is used to determine admissibility in Canada.

So don't get comfy with an AOR and think it means you will be approved or qualify. Once the eligibility and admissibility requirements are they will will send you confirmation of approval. At this point you're all clear
Yes, AOR is only tell us that "IRCC starts to look in to your application". That is all, nothing else.

Kiran….

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Can anyone please share the PPR format for outland dependents ?
I am really confused with RFV letter
Don’t worry.RFV is also ppr. Because on RFV they mentioned that when main applicant completed his landing after that overseas dependant follow all steps which they mentioned on letter.

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Hi,
I just realized that my employer didn’t included payrate on my job letter. Would that be a great problem as he’s going to send me one with the payrate and I’ll try to upload it as soon as I get my AOR, anybody in the same boat or familiar with this kindof case?
Thank you
They "might" ask for a new one or you can send to them when you get your AOR

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
this is how it was stated in the letter;

> Proof of Separation: Proof of Separation and/or declaration of severance of
common-law relationship (as applicable).
 Please ensure that forms/documents are fully completed and signed with a handwritten
signature. Scanning your hand signed document to submit online is acceptable.
 Documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English
or French translations by certified translators.
Yes the ADR always state what document is needed

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Guys, I applied on IG on May 6, 9pm, But I changed Job and city. How can I tell IRCC about address change? I don't have an application number so I can't submit a webform! Is there someone on the same boat?
Sometimes you can link your application without and AOR, you can try that. Other than that call them and let them know they can give you a temporary number beginning with X

Valkyrie

Dec 14, 2021
I applied on July 18, Stream Non-healthcare worker, English. I never received my AOR, until I called IRCC yesterday. The agent confirmed my AOR was cancelled?!, but the application is in progress. She gave me an application number starting with Exxxxxxxxx.

Tried to link it since yesterday but nothing found, is there any tips I should be aware? Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: maxiie and Cab122

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
I applied on July 18, Stream Non-healthcare worker, English. I never received my AOR, until I called IRCC yesterday. The agent confirmed my AOR was cancelled?!, but the application is in progress. She gave me an application number starting with Exxxxxxxxx.

Tried to link it since yesterday but nothing found, is there any tips I should be aware? Thanks
Why was it cancelled?..... Maybe you should request the GCMS notes

rxhxnxx

Aug 3, 2018
Update:

ADR: Under review (Dec 9). I passed the ADR same day I linked my account (Dec 4). It took them 4 working days until I got an email that my ADR documents were received (Dec 9).
Medical: Passed (Dec 10)
Just got my second ghost update today. Background check changed from we are processing to application is in progress.

NayraP

Nov 24, 2021
I applied for TR to PR IG stream..still didn’t receive AOR..How to submit a webform for additional documents?