+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

MoldyNuts

Dec 14, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I just found this forum so I am pretty late to the discussion.
Anyone else here applied for IG stream on May 6th around 7pm and still waiting for AOR??
Also would IRCC contact me by any means other than email? I moved about 2 months after submission and I don't know if I missed any paper mail they might have sent to me...
The wait is so agonizing and I am getting desperate, any response / suggestions to get help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

groundhog88

Dec 14, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Anyone else here applied for IG stream on May 6th around 7pm and still waiting for AOR??
Also would IRCC contact me by any means other than email? I moved about 2 months after submission and I don't know if I missed any paper mail they might have sent to me...
The wait is so agonizing and I am getting desperate, any response / suggestions to get help is greatly appreciated, thanks.
If it makes you feel better, I applied around 2pm for IG stream but still awaiting for AOR and not able to link my application yet.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hello Everyone,

They usually send AOR, and most correspondence by email.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hello Everyone,

Once you've got AOR, send an address change webform.

ahmed_ahmed90

Jul 13, 2021
Guys, I applied on IG on May 6, 9pm, But I changed Job and city. How can I tell IRCC about address change? I don't have an application number so I can't submit a webform! Is there someone on the same boat?

Raman Mangat1

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Hi Raman, in India your husband need to courier the passport with 2 way courier, fill web form, print the ppr letter and passport. I think these all, he has to send at vfs.
Yes my consultant in calgary have also office in Punjab ..so they reply to web form on my husband behalf ..so I did nothing because I hired immigration consultant then after webform they receive payment link then u have to pay fees for courier online …then u will get AWB no from vfs in email.. then my husband got everything from consultant like consent form and sms form …then he put passport ppr letter and 2 forms and 2 photos in envelope and drop it at blue dart ludhiana place as was told by our consultant …we just follow our consultant …then blue dart give you receipt there is tracking no u can track ur passport ..I already tracked it it reached Delhi after one day

Raman Mangat1

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Hi
Any idea how will we receive Copr in india ? Is it via e- mail or they send along the stamped passport?
no copr if u are in India you will get your passport stamped with immigrant( pr )visa.. the day when u land in canada.. at the airport officer give you copr or landing document …then after few days you will get your pr card in mailing address which u provide in your application ..they will confirm your address at the airport ..if we are physically present in canada at the time of replying to portal email then we get ecopr before pr card ..but if outside then not…