+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

racquetball

Dec 8, 2021
Hello, I applied on IG English speaking streamat at 9:34 AM pacific time and have received nothing so far including AOR and I am not able to link to my account. Is anyone who also applied very early still in the same boat as me. Much appreciated thanks.

Rev18

Nov 10, 2018
Hi,

I applied (Workers in Canada: essential, non-healthcare ) on 6th May at 8:00 PM EST - I am unable to link my application and did not get any updates since the date of the application.

Should I raise webform or do something? Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Jun 11, 2018
Applied 12:45 EST (IG english stream)
BIL: 16oct
AOR: 19oct
Linked: 23oct
PCC: 23oct
(In review 24oct)
Portal email: 4dec
(Replied all the details in 5mins)
Portal credentials after 20mins: 4dec
eCOPR: 6Dec
finally!!!

scornix

Dec 8, 2021
Hi all, I have questions about travelling outside of Canada while waiting for PR. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My status right now is that I have received an email with a letter titled "IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation)." I have replied to the email with the information requested in the letter, and am now waiting for the PR portal to be created.

My questions are:
1. Is this letter I received equivalent to E-COPR?
2. Legally speaking, is my status in Canada updated to PR now? Or does it only update officially after I receive E-CORP (if the answer to my first question is no)?
3. More background info: I applied for IG stream with a work permit, and I am planning on travelling outside of Canada and returning. Can I return to Canada with my current work permit and visa? In another word, does my work permit expires upon receiving this letter or E-CORP? Can I only travel after I receive PR card or have PRTD prepared?

Ultimately, I am looking to understand if I can travel outside of Canada and return based on my current situation. Again, I'd really appreciate if anyone has any insights on this, and am more than happy to fill in more details if needed.
1 -No. you will get Ecorp after submitting your photo and address and getting you address approved
2- no, that happens after ecorp
3- you can only travel after receiving your PR card I believe. Ecorp is not a travel document

Reactions: syd216

rnagori

Sep 30, 2021
I applied may 13 essential non health care but havent received aor yet. i saw few people got PR who applied on 21st, 25, and 29 may. is there anyonw who applied on after 11 may and got aor or anything.

Reactions: bvm267

ParamKaler

Dec 8, 2021
No, they shouldn't reject because of wrong dates...most likely they will request a new one after you get it linked
The concern is the fact that there are no updates. People are getting AOR'S for 6 pm. It's really stressing me put. Thank you for your reply. I didn't think anyone will reply lol.

vi_bra

Sep 22, 2021
English essential non-health care workers

Applied: May 06, 2021 6:30pm EST
Biometrics Letter Request: -
Linked: September 22 (after AOR)
AOR: September 22
PCC Request: -
Medical Passed: October 06
ADR: October 18 ( submitted at same day)
Reviewing additional documents: October 20
GU1: October 26
GU2: October 29 ( I got two at same day)
Portal Email: November 7 (12:17pm) add photo on Nov 8
Portal Credentials: November 10
eCOPR: November 16
** All documents uploaded upfront

Linked PR Card Application: November 17
GU1: 2 December
Gu 2: 8 December - Saying that the card was Approved and Mailed on 7 December.

On my PR Portal it is still saying that Pictures and Address are "In review"

Dushar joshi

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
AOR: Nov 8 and biometric done the same day
ADR: PCC same day provided and in processing
Medical passed: Nov 23
No update since then? it's in processing/reviewing...I am not sure when to expect an update???

how to know it changed from processing to progress to processing again?
You will get confirmation email soon.
same happened with me

dpanch06

Dec 8, 2021
I applied on 6th of May under international graduates at 6.30pm. I have not received AOR ..please help me how to link as I'm reading the previous threads that you need to link

vi_bra

Sep 22, 2021
1 -No. you will get Ecorp after submitting your photo and address and getting you address approved
2- no, that happens after ecorp
3- you can only travel after receiving your PR card I believe. Ecorp is not a travel document
I asked to a immigration consultant and she told me that when you receive your e-COPR your status changes. The correct way is to get a Travel Document to come back to Canada.

M1986

Nov 19, 2021
Hi,

I applied (Workers in Canada: essential, non-healthcare ) on 6th May at 8:00 PM EST - I am unable to link my application and did not get any updates since the date of the application.

Should I raise webform or do something? Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.
Same with me nothing, I applied also may 6 essential non healthcare

Dushar joshi

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Applied 6th may IG
AOR and ADR july 6
Biometrics july 7
Submit IELTS and PCC july 30

GU1 July
September Biometrics details removed automatically till now not appear again

send few documents through webform