+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Free Willy

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
If they've submitted required documents, and were eligible why should one re-apply?

I've seen clients who had permits approved faster via recon. vs re-applying.
As mentioned before Re-consideration is applicable when the applicant believe there is an error on the IRCC side. If they made an error by not submitting a document then they can't apply for re-consideration, Asking for re-consideration is asking the IRCC to look over the "current application" in their possession because they made an error in judgement. if a document is missing from the application that was submitted as is the case with this individual and he proceed in applying for re-consideration, the IRCC will not accept any new document and his application is rejected because his situation doesn't constitute re-consideration case, but rather a re-application and status restoration.

As you stated before, you're not an immigration lawyer so don't present your opinion as facts which can potentially mislead others and have serious implications on their status. Each individual case is different and is reviewed by different IRCC officers some will be very strict while other might be more relaxed

Reactions: maxiie

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
what time did you apply? I'll make a guess
Well, I submitted my application on July 09 at 7:09 pm in Stream B English. I've seen some people in my stream who applied on July 13, 14, 18, 12 got their AORs. I'll be happy with an AOR this year to be honest. Take a guess. If it comes true, I'll take you out on a dinner bro....it's so hard waiting fr ircc to begin processing

gagan1234

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
Well, I submitted my application on July 09 at 7:09 pm in Stream B English. I've seen some people in my stream who applied on July 13, 14, 18, 12 got their AORs. I'll be happy with an AOR this year to be honest. Take a guess. If it comes true, I'll take you out on a dinner bro....it's so hard waiting fr ircc to begin processing
bro, which province did you apply from?

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
bro, no update yet, i applied in IG may 6, 8.15pm est, any idea when can i expect?
I don't understand IRCC. There are so many people waiting from May. You should be able to link and get AOR by this month. That's so frustrating. It's same with my stream. Majority of them are waiting from May and June but they areprocessing mid-July applications.

ParamKaler

Dec 8, 2021
I submitted my Application on may 6 3:18pm in Toronto. I have got nothing yet. No AOR, nothing. I had submitted a scanned copy of my Im008 and I also had a issue with background form as I put wrong dates in a hurry. Is this a criteria for rejection?

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
I submitted my Application on may 6 3:18pm in Toronto. I have got nothing yet. No AOR, nothing. I had submitted a scanned copy of my Im008 and I also had a issue with background form as I put wrong dates in a hurry. Is this a criteria for rejection?
No, they shouldn't reject because of wrong dates...most likely they will request a new one after you get it linked

Reactions: Tomican