rohanjuneja09

Nov 5, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-09-2017
I got a portal request on Dec 2, around 3 pm, replied in like 5 mins. It's been almost a week now, I didn't receive any credentials.

Anyone in the same situation? What should I do?

I already replied to that portal email 3 times. I just got the automated reply, no credentials.

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
I got a portal request on Dec 2, around 3 pm, replied in like 5 mins. It's been almost a week now, I didn't receive any credentials.

Anyone in the same situation? What should I do?

I already replied to that portal email 3 times. I just got the automated reply, no credentials.
You'll get it. Don't worry.

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Hi Guys,

I got my AOR today.
They have requested my PCC.

According to the request letter:-

Police clearance from each country/ State where the residence period has been six months or longer sice the age of 18.

Do i need to get canadian PCC or i can just upload PCC from my home country?

Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks
You need both.

I'm not sure. According to the tr to pr policy, apparently you don't need it for Canada.

gagan1234

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
Lol, i just got the PR portal confirmation email finally. Just now
LOL, you know what everytime it happens, whenever i say like you will get AOR soon, portal soon, it comes in other person's email right away, i don't know what is happening, it's good anyways, but to be honest, it is third time NOW it happened to me.
Congratssss!!!! anyways

Reactions: agrewal98

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
LOL, you know what everytime it happens, whenever i say like you will get AOR soon, portal soon, it comes in other person's email right away, i don't know what is happening, it's good anyways, but to be honest, it is third time NOW it happened to me.
Congratssss!!!! anyways
Say that to me lol!!!!