+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

gagan1234

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
i mean i do have PCC i got it in June 2021, not sure if i should reapply as i have not received my AOR yet? applied at 8.15 est may 6 IG

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
i heard PCC is valid until we go to home country
I know.
I checked other forums and realize that it depends on officer. Most were request new PCC after Nov 6, doesn't matter go home or not.
I have not go anywhere after applying and was request a new PCC too, and decided to get the new one.
However, it is yours choice.

gagan1234

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
I know.
I checked other forums and realize that it depends on officer. Most were request new PCC after Nov 6, doesn't matter go home or not.
I have not go anywhere after applying and was request a new PCC too, and decided to get the new one.
Oh ok that means i should apply for new PCC and RCMP

gagan1234

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
I know.
However, it is yours choice.
When did you apply? can you please tell me your stream and time submission and which visa office is your application in, i am really worried about mine now

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
My brother received portal confirmation, Email says log in with your current log in credentials, They did not include credentials. He never created portal credentials. So which current credentials they are talking about?

Hhar360

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
PLEASE HELP!!!!!
Is there anyone who had inculded expired PCC and never went to home and got approved for PR?
Please let me know.
I dont know what you are talking, but pcc never expried until you go back home.you can ask this question to any lawyer they tell the same,so don't worry,

kraaaaaa

Dec 8, 2021
Hi all, I applied on May 21 under Essential non health (stream B) English at 11pm EST - Ontario no update yet. I tried to linked once everyday but couldn't link until now. Am I only one waiting in this timeline?

dpanch06

Dec 8, 2021
Hello guys I had applied on 6th of May under international graduates around 6.30 pm. I still haven't received Any reply from them. My pcc is going to expire in Jan. All my documents were properly submitted. Can anyone please help to know how long it will take ?

syd216

Dec 8, 2021
Hi all, I have questions about travelling outside of Canada while waiting for PR. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My status right now is that I have received an email with a letter titled "IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation)." I have replied to the email with the information requested in the letter, and am now waiting for the PR portal to be created.

My questions are:
1. Is this letter I received equivalent to E-COPR?
2. Legally speaking, is my status in Canada updated to PR now? Or does it only update officially after I receive E-CORP (if the answer to my first question is no)?
3. More background info: I applied for IG stream with a work permit, and I am planning on travelling outside of Canada and returning. Can I return to Canada with my current work permit and visa? In another word, does my work permit expires upon receiving this letter or E-CORP? Can I only travel after I receive PR card or have PRTD prepared?

Ultimately, I am looking to understand if I can travel outside of Canada and return based on my current situation. Again, I'd really appreciate if anyone has any insights on this, and am more than happy to fill in more details if needed.