+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

K-P

Nov 19, 2021
In TRPR how long it takes in completing background check. Mine with inland spouse background status changed from PROCESSSING to PROGRESS to PROCESSING again now. Thanks in advance!
Wish I knew... mine says processing from the day i linked until now. I received Biometric letter for my daughter Nov. 17 submitted NOv 18, passed medical on Nov. 18 no AOR linked on Nov. 18. Got a Request Letter for Biometrics Refund on Dec 7. still awaiting. What about you;?

Franck2912

Oct 14, 2021
ESSENTIAL NON-HEALTH FRENCH
  • Applied : 11th July 2021
  • Medical passed : 13th October 2021
  • AOR: 18 November 2021
  • Biometrics payment request : 18 November 2021
  • Submitted biometrics payment receipt : 19 November 2021
  • Biometric Instructions letter : 24 November 2021
  • Biometrics done : 25 November 2021
  • ADR IMM5669 : 2 December 2021
  • IMM5669 Submitted : 3rd December 2021
  • Ghost update 1: 6 December 2021
  • Ghost update 2: 7 December 2021
  • COPR email : 8 December 2021

Note: I applied while still being in Quebec since I'm still studying here. I wrote a letter of intention and a sworn statement (which I made signed by a commissioner of oaths) stating I'll move out of Quebec as from January 2022 since I'm finishing my bachelor degree in December 2021. In my letter, I showed my link to Ontario since I did a 2 year college architecture technician diploma there and I worked for 3 years doing jobs like cashier, customer service and call center. To prove those, I submitted my previous tax records for the jobs I did in Ottawa and my school transcript for the school I attended.

Predat0r

Apr 27, 2021
Hey folks,
Do you think if there is anyway I can withdraw my OWP application and get my money back now that I got my PR approval?

npnan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
AOR: Nov 8 and biometric done the same day
ADR: PCC same day provided and in processing
Medical passed: Nov 23
No update since then? it's in processing/reviewing...I am not sure when to expect an update???
In TRPR how long it takes in completing background check. Mine with inland spouse background status changed from PROCESSSING to PROGRESS to PROCESSING again now. Thanks in advance!
how to know it changed from processing to progress to processing again?

AS1

Nov 9, 2021
Hi Guys,

I got my AOR today.
They have requested my PCC.

According to the request letter:-

Police clearance from each country/ State where the residence period has been six months or longer sice the age of 18.

Do i need to get canadian PCC or i can just upload PCC from my home country?

Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks

Reactions: agrewal98

rohanjuneja09

Nov 5, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-09-2017
Hi,

I got a portal request on Dec 2, around 3 pm, replied in like 5 mins. It's been almost a week now, I didn't receive any credentials.

Anyone in the same situation?

I already replied to that portal email 3 times. I just got the automated reply, no credentials.

rg1993

Jun 5, 2019
As soon as after receiving AOR, you must link to your GCkey to follow up the update, request ADR etc.... Some linked before AOR (me too).
I don't know timeframe, once gets AOR, will try to link right away (who want to delay ;) )
Thanks for the response. I have also linked it to my GCKey account without my AoR. My question was regarding the activation of the PR Portal account which you said was different from the GC key account. I assume once we get the approval we need to activate the PR portal account for which you said I should be within the Canada, does the approval email states that I need to activate it within x number of days ?

gagan1234

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
Hi Guys,

I got my AOR today.
They have requested my PCC.

According to the request letter:-

Police clearance from each country/ State where the residence period has been six months or longer sice the age of 18.

Do i need to get canadian PCC or i can just upload PCC from my home country?

Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks
What is your timeline? and also, they ask for RCMP Specifically saying it. You don't need RCMP in my opinion. But just to be on safe side, maybe if you already have one, merge both
docs and send it

AS1

Nov 9, 2021
What is your timeline? and also, they ask for RCMP Specifically saying it. You don't need RCMP in my opinion. But just to be on safe side, maybe if you already have one, merge both
docs and send it
Actually i dont have Canadian PCC.

BTW my timeline is 5:43PM EST for IG