+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

6.jleee

Nov 21, 2021
Hello!
I applied for essential health care worker stream on May 19th. I am not able to link my IRCC account yet. Also, I have to change my address but when I put my UCI and my info, it says they are not able to find my account. Is it concerning? Should I call IRCC? Or do you think I can change my address only when they open and start assessing my application? Please help!

raaz1994

Nov 16, 2021
Hello!
I applied for essential health care worker stream on May 19th. I am not able to link my IRCC account yet. Also, I have to change my address but when I put my UCI and my info, it says they are not able to find my account. Is it concerning? Should I call IRCC? Or do you think I can change my address only when they open and start assessing my application? Please help!
Hi You should call to IRCC to update Your Address. I did mine too.

Toyatiiffy

May 10, 2018
Finally my turn to share:
Stream: IG
Submitted: May 6th 2021 3:52pm EST
Linked app: Nov 8 ( APP# & UCI)
AOR:
Medical: Passed Nov 8
Biometrics Request: Nov 8 ( appoint for 10:30 Nov 9)
PCC:
Update :
Ghost Update #1 Nov 17 9:30 am
ADR Request: Declaration form Nov 17 6:22 pm
ADR Submitted: November 18
Email advising the submission of ADR : Nov 18
Ghost Update # 2, 3 & 4 November 19
Portal email : November 22 9:56am
Guys it was 14 days for me to get my approval

InfiniteRB

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
You must be high, ig application number was just at 20k at 5:00pm est right now they are still around 4:15 pm. Means at least 25k from just Ig alone haven't received their aors.
Don’t forget all the people applied within first hours still not getting anything. They are at 4:30 pm now doesn’t mean they finished processing all applications before that time

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

Nicole_17

Mar 1, 2021
Update :
Thank you for sharing, did you get AOR or only BIL letter? When you linked application did you have ADR there as well?

6.jleee

Nov 21, 2021
Hi You should call to IRCC to update Your Address. I did mine too.
Hey! I called them and changed! Thanks so much. And they just said wait until officers start assessing your application when I asked if anything wrong regarding my application lol So frustrating

JLC123

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Hi there,
I am a silent reader in this forum
My timelime
Category: essential health care worker
Applied on: May 19
Application linked : Nov 5
BIL : Nov 5
AOR: Nov 5
Biometric submitted: Nov 5
ADR request PCC : Nov 5 , submitted same day
ADR received: Nov 16
2 GU : Nov 18
Portal request: Nov 20 , replied within 30 minutes

All the best to all of you
Keep faith in almighty
I submitted mine on May 25. I only receive Biometric request then AOR, not updates since then. This was also on Novenber 5.

AJDrinko

Jun 6, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Can someone please clarify an issue related to the open work permit under TRtoPR? I applied for the open work permit on October 7th and October 8th I got the following update.

"Please attach this letter to your present work permit Number as proof that you are authorized to continue working with the same conditions (ie: employer and occupation) until 22nd January or until a decision is made on your application, whichever is first. This extended period of work is authorized as per subsection 186(u) of the Immigration and Refugee"

My original PGWP was to expire on 9th January 2022. Does this mean that I can work after January 31st January if no decision is reached by IRCC? I thought I would be under implied status till they decide. I do not get why they have limited this till 31st January. Has anyone else faced the same problem?

From my understanding, implied status is until decision is made on your application, regardless of the date of the paper you got ( it’s just an automatic letter they sent). Also, no need to stress, you will get a decision on your wp application before that date.

I'm in a similar situation to this... my letter says November 23rd (Tomorrow) I've heard no up date and I tried calling today and the line was too busy and kept cutting me off. The part that is concerning me about the letter is the part which says "whichever is first". Will I be able to continue working after tomorrow?

denniye

Apr 19, 2021
Update :
How do you find ghost update time? I could see the update message on portal but there were no time mentioned.