+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Sep 23, 2021
For the people that got AOR or was able to link their application, have you guys log in in the PR portal where we submit the application, if so anything changed after they started reviewing your application

mauricesera

Nov 8, 2021
Yes, you can go but at the time of approval you should be in Canada
By approval, do you mean AOR? I'm planning to travel abroad from early December till mid-January (tickets are super expensive, so this was the best deal). I submitted my application for French IG on 20 October, should I be concerned about my short stay abroad?

voram

Apr 26, 2020
I linked my application yesterday but no documents has been updated. Health care stream, applied on June 16. No AOR. Does it mean it’s been assigned to an officer?
Hi
You applied under healthcare stream A?
and after that you received anything AOR?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
By approval, do you mean AOR? I'm planning to travel abroad from early December till mid-January (tickets are super expensive, so this was the best deal). I submitted my application for French IG on 20 October, should I be concerned about my short stay abroad?
No, AOR is just a letter let you know that IRCC start to review your eligibility.

CALVETTE

Jun 22, 2016
how long do you guys think it will take for 8pm est IG as there is 6,000 file difference between 4.35pm est and 8pm est? I noticed there was vast difference in applications that were submitted between 12-1pm. Almost 10,000 applications in an hour.
How do you track that? I applied for IG around 4:30 pm CT

CALVETTE

Jun 22, 2016
Hi All,

I applied on May 6' 21 under the IG stream at 11;36 EST. I have not received anything till now. Am a bit frustrated and tensed at the same time. Can anyone tell me how can I get the countdown of the application file status in terms of numbers. I don't have any idea where am I standing in the 40,000 application count. Any feedback would be highly appreciated. Thanks
Same boat. If you find out let me know. Tks

Harsh743

Sep 21, 2021
Our timeline (inland Spouse + IG Stream English):
Submitted on May 6th 12:28 PM EST

No AOR
Application linked on 13 August
Payment of permanent residency fee requested on 12th September (since I did not submit the right of PR fee at the time of the application)
ADR for Language test 5th October (submitted same day)
Medical updated 12th October
Called IRCC for ADR confirmation, and was told to resubmit on Webform. Submitted again on 13th Oct.
Received confirmation of document received on 15th October and status updated to ADR in review.
2 GUs for Background check.
ADR for recent PCC for both spouse and myself as our previous PCC were old on 18th October. No tab was given to upload PCC (technical glitch). Submitted the PCCs via webform on 26th October.
Called IRCC and was told to re-submit the PCC as the agent couldn't see it on the file. Resubmitted on Nov 2. Confirmation received on Nov 4.

Have been waiting since then. Has anyone had a similar timeline? How long does it take after PCC is received?
Yes.. In same boat.. Applied with inland spouse. I received my AOR on 4th Aug and they requested ADR which was submitted right away and they I received couple ghost updates but I haven’t received portal email yet.

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Hi everyone i have a question,
I submitted a pdf file for my job reference letter, it wasn't a scan pdf. Will it give any issue?