+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

wilson2021

Sep 7, 2021
Stream: International Graduate (Single)
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:51 pm EST)

BIL: September 23
Biometrics submitted: Sept 23
Linked: September 23 (application number from BIL)
Medical passed: September 23
AOR: September 24
Portal email: Oct 26
Portal credential: Oct 27
eCOPR: Oct 28
PR Card Approved: Nov 9
PR Card Received: Nov 10

This portal has been very helpful - good luck to everyone!

just one day?

Reactions: Mariyam Varghese

liamdeja-vu

Aug 1, 2021
Man I received my APR on 4th August and I’m still waiting for any update.
That's why I asked is there any special information include in your application, such as other countries' refusal records, super long travel history or any record related to criminal and so on.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Stream: International Graduate (Single)
Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:51 pm EST)

BIL: September 23
Biometrics submitted: Sept 23
Linked: September 23 (application number from BIL)
Medical passed: September 23
AOR: September 24
Portal email: Oct 26
Portal credential: Oct 27
eCOPR: Oct 28

This portal has been very helpful - good luck to everyone!

Amazing fast.

• Love
Reactions: jade12yb

wilson2021

Sep 7, 2021
Hello,
I received my copr on October 15th
My first PR card photo rejected on October 20th due to bad quality. I uploaded a new photo same day.
It's been almost a month however, my PR card photo is still showing in review.

Are there anyone waiting like me ? Is this normal to take that long ? Is there a place where I can email them about this ?

thank you.
already 18 days, waiting....

dilpreetd

Oct 12, 2021
Finally, I decided to join this forum and interact. It's so frustrating that IRCC hasn't provided us with any processing timeline. I feel like it's a money-making machine for them because people who applied under this stream would apply for PR under other streams to maximize their chances and decrease the wait time since they've no idea when their file will get processed. I applied under this stream. I'll become eligible to apply under Express Entry soon. I won't wait a year for them to start processing my TR to PR application when I can get it with Express Entry. My whole future plans are on hold because of IRCC. Not just us, but people under other streams are waiting from months. They can work just like before or even faster if they're working from home now. Plus, I'd expect them to express files faster if they're taking so much money and asking people to stay in Canada themselves.

Anyway, here's my application information:

Stream: Essential non-healthcare
Applied on: July 09, 2021 @1700

I know a lot of people get Biometrics request before AOR. In my case, I don't need to give them biometrics. So I wouldn't even know if they need any additional documents from me unless they send me an AOR to link my application. I've seen a lot of people got AOR so late.

I've seen people from all streams (other than IG) getting AORs for the month of June, as late as June 25 & 29. If I'm correct, all of the applications regardless of the stream are in the same database, and they're not processing applications on the basis of application time. It seems random. I've no idea what criteria they're using to pick applications. It could be random to make it fair if they say they'll process almost half of applications by the end of this year since all streams opened at the same time and were scheduled to close at the same time. Besides, I don't think they ever mentioned that processing will be based on first come, first serve basis. I think it's unfair that healthcare stream wasn't extended because a lot of temporary residents in healthcare worked so hard during this pandemic. I got lucky in the sense that I was eligible under Stream B as well. I just didn't have IELTS by May 06 to apply under IG and not enough healthcare experience to apply under healthcare. So I combined my experience in healthcare and essential non-healthcare to apply under Stream B. I'd be happy if they can give me AOR by December 31. I don't have much expectations from IRCC otherwise. A lot of their people are rude and unqualified to be immigration officers.
Hi,
I am also in the same boat I applied on July 8 Stream B english. still no updates.

liamdeja-vu

Aug 1, 2021
Hi Everyone, here is my timeline, hope it helps:
Applied: 1:20 pm, 6th May (IG Stream)
21st September: Linked
23rd September: AOR
Dead Silence
8th Nov: PCC requested along with background form
9th Nov: Docs received
13th Nov: Portal Creds
15th Nov: E-COPR
PR card awaiting
13th Nov. received portal email ? are you sure? It seems like a Saturday.

Akmaan

Jul 8, 2021
Hi everyone, I am still a student but i applied under stream b on 9th july because i met every requirement hours more than 1560 and more than 1 year experience at gas station I have some queries I had 2 semester breaks so I worked full time but my semester break ended on 18 Jan and I get paid biweekly so from 16th jan till 31 jan I worked 44 hour rather than 40 hours will it effect my file as I still had jan 16th and 17th in semester break time period