+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

RHZ16

Oct 26, 2021
Congratulations to you and to your family. Please let me know, have you got any update regarding relationships proof documents request. As during file submission, I submitted marriage certificate. So I want to know. Thanks
Hi, thank you. I submitted marriage certificate, child birth certificate and also a Family Registration Certificate (lists down all family members with their details) you might have a similar document depending where you’re from.
All these documents were submitted at the time of application.

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
It's true. People from other streams are getting AORs for the month of June. I've seen June 25 & 29 so far for healthcare and essential non-healthcare, both English and French.
I am curious to know how they’re processing it. Let’s see what unfolds by the end of this year

lumoxmaxima

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Hello,
I received my copr on October 15th
My first PR card photo rejected on October 20th due to bad quality. I uploaded a new photo same day.
It's been almost a month however, my PR card photo is still showing in review.

Are there anyone waiting like me ? Is this normal to take that long ? Is there a place where I can email them about this ?

thank you.

JLC123

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Tried. Failed again, hahaha fourth time locked out from IRCC.
I guess i will need to call them instead of wasting time on linking.
I was having trouble with mine too. Until I used UCI, application number and Place of birth. But leave Place of birth empty and only put the country.

Kiran….

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi, thank you. I submitted marriage certificate, child birth certificate and also a Family Registration Certificate (lists down all family members with their details) you might have a similar document depending where you’re from.
All these documents were submitted at the time of application.
Yeah I submitted all these documents at the time of application. Thank you for your reply.