Mar 24, 2021
TRY THIS TRICK
DIAL IRCC NUMBER
0:20 PRESS 1
enter your UCI number
0:30 Press 1
Then 3 2 2 0
You can connect to them within 40 seconds
then, can I simply ask my application status?
cuz I tried 2 times, both were saying cannot answer except for the Afghan issues.

Chichi1105

Oct 31, 2021
Hi all,
i wonder if anyone is facing the same issue as mine? I submitted at 12:39pm may 6th and have no aor...i called ircc and they said that my case is not their priority right now, only afghanistan. I have been waiting for almost 6 months. Please help :(

• Haha
Reactions: maxiie and Theloner
Oct 31, 2021
Hi everyone, i have a question i got my aor on 25 th oct, they asked me for pcc and already submitted on same day, i was missing my graduation letter and transcripts in the application as due to covid they my college was taking too long to issue them, do you guys think the officer will request graduation letter from me {i submitted unofficial transcipts} or should i raise a WEBFORM as now my application is linked,
gurjiwansinghjogipur@gmail.com
thanks

Oct 31, 2021
Hi all,
i wonder if anyone is facing the same issue as mine? I submitted at 12:39pm may 6th and have no aor...i called ircc and they said that my case is not their priority right now, only afghanistan. I have been waiting for almost 6 months. Please help :(
try linking with passport number or UCI number some people not getting AORS

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi everyone, i have a question i got my aor on 25 th oct, they asked me for pcc and already submitted on same day, i was missing my graduation letter and transcripts in the application as due to covid they my college was taking too long to issue them, do you guys think the officer will request graduation letter from me {i submitted unofficial transcipts} or should i raise a WEBFORM as now my application is linked,
gurjiwansinghjogipur@gmail.com
thanks
I think the officer who reviews your documents may request official graduation letter and transcripts.
You may submit through webform now, or wait for ADR. It is up to you.

SRee96

Oct 30, 2021
Hi all,
Applied 12.45 No AOR. My friends who applied @ 1.30 recieved AOR

ADIL PATHAN

Aug 20, 2021
Hi all,

I would like to put my situation and would appreciate if anybody has input.

• Stream: TR to PR, essential non health care
  • Submitted: May 22, 2021 (Submitted at 14:40 pm EST)
  • AOR: - NOT RECEIVED YET.
Please let me know if anybody has any help for me. Thanks

Sep 23, 2021
Hi all,

I would like to put my situation and would appreciate if anybody has input.

• Stream: TR to PR, essential non health care
  • Submitted: May 22, 2021 (Submitted at 14:40 pm EST)
  • AOR: - NOT RECEIVED YET.
Please let me know if anybody has any help for me. Thanks
They haven’t finish with applications from may 6th yet… probably January or February

Sidhu777

Oct 31, 2021
Hey
I applied in IG stream on May 6th at 04:40p.m EST. Haven’t received AOR yet. When I can expect it ? I used representative for my application. They wrote their email I’d in IM0008 form. So, are they gonna get my AOR email ? Because I got submission confirmation on my personal email.

Last edited: