+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

jacob_ch

Jun 14, 2020
Hey,
Actually, we will have to wait for our AOR email. Once, we receive it then we will have to link our application again to a new gc key account. Most of the time, you will not receive any message at all because of some error. So, it's best to link it again after receiving the AOR. Those people who did not get any update for a long time in their TR to PR application should link it again to a new account. I also applied for a friend. He had the same situation. When i re-linked his application to a new account, he received a request letter right away which was issued by the IRCC 43 days ago with 60 days time to submit. It was a PCC request.
Hi Could you please mention what the timelines are when you re-link your application to another GC key account?

Reactions: Tomican

Theloner

Oct 21, 2021
Hi all,
i wonder if anyone is facing the same issue as mine? I submitted at 12:39 pm may 6th and have no aor...i called ircc and they said that my case is not their priority right now, only Afghanistan. I have been waiting for almost 6 months. Please help :(
Same here Applied under Non-essential worker steam as well i applied for my paper based PR application back in 2019, around August I received AOR for my paper-based PNP application and after that, I was asked to submit a couple of updated documents regarding my PNP PR application and that's it so far. and HAVEN"T RECEIVED ANY PHONE CALL OR ANYTHING REGARDING MY TR TO PR application. I believe i have to withdraw one but so far right now i also have nothing for my TR to PR pathway application.

Dinesh.mangla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Hello, I linked my app with my first account and later with second. Should I try to link back to original account as i have not received any update from long time?
One more question, is it necessary to link application with an account that has the same email we used in application or we can link to any other account which has different email address?

MahsaRe

Sep 19, 2021
Hi guys,
I got my AOR on Oct 29, I’ve been trying to link my account but every time it shows nothing found with this information, I made a new account and tried but nothing changed.
Is there anyone with this issue? Do you have any suggestions? I am worried to miss the documents if they asked me.

Reactions: maxiie

Henry Lee

Apr 28, 2021
Hello, I linked my app with my first account and later with second. Should I try to link back to original account as i have not received any update from long time?

One more question, is it necessary to link application with an account that has the same email we used in application or we can link to any other account which has different email address?
I am not sure. I linked before aor. Later, I linked it with a new account and same email.

Reactions: Dinesh.mangla

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I am not sure. I linked before aor. Later, I linked it with a new account and same email.
How about the old account after re-link from new account?
You still check it. Any different?

*I linked, and later got AOR, not create new account yet.

Last edited:

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
When we link an application from old account to new account, it gets removed from the old account. So no new update with my new account as well.
Timeline if you don't mind. Thanks .

Mine
IG 2.30 est
Oct 28: linked
Oct 29: AOR
Appls is processing. Nothing update now.

*not create new accnt yet.