+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Hi everyone, I applied under IG stream (12:58pm), received AOR on October 25, but still have not be able to link application to cic account (for almost a week now). I created a new account but still not able to link. Does anyone face the same issue? Does anyone know how to make it linked? I am worried that I might miss any pending requests!
If you are unable to link because it gives error, just keep trying going back and forth and it will work at some stage ( it took me hours to upload documents because of their shit system).
If you cannot link it and it says application not found or something like that, call IRCC.
That’s what I would do.

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Stream: IG
Submitted: May 6th, 2021 1:33 pm EST
Linked app: Sep 18th
AOR: Sep 20th- CPC Sydney
Medical: Passed on Sep 17th
Biometrics completed in 2019
PCC: ADR sep18th- submitted Sep 18th
ADR PCC received mail & processing update- Oct 4
GU1: Oct 18th
GU2: Oct 26/27th
GU3: Oct 29th
Does any one get three GU's??
I believe there were applications with many more GU reported on this forum and on fb.

MahsaRe

Sep 19, 2021
Hi everyone, I applied under IG stream (12:58pm), received AOR on October 25, but still have not be able to link application to cic account (for almost a week now). I created a new account but still not able to link. Does anyone face the same issue? Does anyone know how to make it linked? I am worried that I might miss any pending requests!
Hi, same issue here.
I applied under IG stream ( 2:17 pm), and I received my Aor about 1 hour ago. But I can’t link to my account, I tried with my husband account, also made a new account but not of those worked

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Does someone have a phone number to reach IRCC? At this rate, I'll apply for express entry in the next draw and probably get my PR approved before my file is opened in the IG TR to PR pathway.

Franck2912

Oct 14, 2021
I just got my eCoPR!!!! :cool:
Applied 27 june under IG french
I got AOR and linked my application exactly 11 days ago on 18 october
Medical passed 25 October
3 Ghost updates and PR portal and credentials on same day 27 October
And today 2 pm 29 October I got eCoPR

It all went so fast i couldn't believe it, I'm sure that once someone gets their AOR they will process their application fast! good luck everyone hopefully they approve everyones application by the end of the year just be patient...
Hello! Congrats on your eCoPr. I have just a quick question. Since you applied for IG french did you need to prove for whatsoever reason your intention to reside outside of Quebec or were you already established out of the Quebec province when you applied?

bluesky8

Oct 29, 2021
If you are unable to link because it gives error, just keep trying going back and forth and it will work at some stage ( it took me hours to upload documents because of their shit system).
If you cannot link it and it says application not found or something like that, call IRCC.
That’s what I would do.
Thank you - I called IRCC and they suggested to raise a web form. I did and still waiting to hear back! I have seen people are able to link after AOR, but for me, it is so weird that I am still not able.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Stream: IG
Submitted: May 6th, 2021 1:33 pm EST
Linked app: Sep 18th
AOR: Sep 20th- CPC Sydney
Medical: Passed on Sep 17th
Biometrics completed in 2019
PCC: ADR sep18th- submitted Sep 18th
ADR PCC received mail & processing update- Oct 4
GU1: Oct 18th
GU2: Oct 26/27th
GU3: Oct 29th
Does any one get three GU's??
You opened new account or keep using the old one ?

T4run

Oct 4, 2021
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted around 12:50pm EST)
  • BIL: Oct 4th, 2021 (Application linked with GIC Account)
  • AOR: Oct 5th, 2021
  • Portal Email: Oct 27th, 2021
  • ECOPR: Oct 29th, 2021
ECOPR email only received, but not the official letter yet, anybody with same issue?

nyadelameme

Oct 28, 2021
Hello! Congrats on your eCoPr. I have just a quick question. Since you applied for IG french did you need to prove for whatsoever reason your intention to reside outside of Quebec or were you already established out of the Quebec province when you applied?
when I applied i lived and worked im Québec i just told them that i intended to live in ontario, after i applied i moved a month later and submitted my new address in webform.