+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
May 6/ig stream/12:50pmEST
Bil : 13 septmber (linked application to gc key ryt away)

Medical : passed 13 sep

1Adr: pcc 13 september (submiited same day)

Aor: 23 septmber

1 update: 24 sep PCC under revw

2ADR : 8 october ( imm5669 form) trvl history

2update : 20 octbr (under revw doc)

3update: 24 octbr (bckgrnd stts change to we are processing ur backgrnd)

Got portal : 27 october

Last edited:

hnnguyen5

Jun 8, 2021
Congratulations! Did you received email of 1)PR Confirmation portal or is the email to create 2)PORTAL ACCOUNT?

Cause I received first email today which says to confirm my email address and dates of first and last entry in Canada..

Applied around same time as you..
I replied to the email to confirm my email and got the portal login information after a few hours

SomeoneAsking

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have a question. I started working for my employer through an agency in August 2020. and got employed permanently in November 2020. When I filled out my application I put my start date at August 2020 (when I actually started working), but my employment reference letter shows November 2020.

I just found out someone got rejected because of this mistake. On the positive side for me, I have a record of employment from the agency that shows I was working from August 2020 to November 2020, before I was permanently hired by my employer. I just forgot to uploaded it when I was submitting my application (-_-).

They didn't ask the person that was rejected to upload anything, the IRCC officer just rejected their application for that reason. I'm kinda scared my application would be rejected too. I don't know if they would ask me to upload supporting documents.

Is anyone in this situation too?

Last edited:

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I found the interesting news. This may be caused for TR2PR delayed.

Supporting Afghan nationals: Key figures
The Government of Canada remains firm in its commitment to welcome Afghan refugees to Canada, and will be working to increase the number of eligible refugees to 40,000.
* This information is up to date as of October 21, 2021. Data are approximate and subject to change.
Applications received (counted in people): 13,545
Applications approved (counted in people): 9,460

Afghan refugees in Canada
People arrived in Canada under the special programs: 3,125
People now in destination community after quarantine: 2,575
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/afghanistan/key-figures.html

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
to be honest, i have no clue about it, we can go for GCMS notes where application number is not required.
mayne application no. is required for gcms, who told you it isn't? it's a mandate field marked with an asterisk

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi Guys,

I have a question. I started working for my employer through an agency in August 2020. and got employed permanently in November 2020. When I filled out my application I put my start date at August 2020 (when I actually started working), but my employment reference letter shows November 2020.

I just found out someone got rejected because of this mistake. On the positive side for me, I have a record of employment from the agency that shows I was working from August 2020 to November 2020, before I was permanently hired by my employer. I just forgot to uploaded it when I was submitting my application (-_-).

They didn't ask the person that was rejected to upload anything, the IRCC officer just rejected their application for that reason. I'm kinda scared my application would be rejected too. I don't know if they would ask me to upload supporting documents.

Is anyone in this situation too?
can you please share that link to that post of rejection, I am stressed too

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
May 6/ig stream/12:50pmEST
Bil : 13 septmber (linked application to gc key ryt away)

Medical : passed 13 sep

1Adr: pcc 13 september (submiited same day)

Aor: 23 septmber

1 update: 24 sep PCC under revw

2ADR : 8 october ( imm5669 form) trvl history

2update : 20 octbr (under revw doc)

3update: 24 octbr (bckgrnd stts change to we are processing ur backgrnd)

Got portal : 27 october
Congrats, finally

amulet19

Oct 19, 2021
yes I applied for TR to PR. Based on my understanding, you need to wait for the AOR before you can apply for the open work permit
No, if your work permit is expiring within 4 months, you can apply for an open work permit based on your submitted application. You can use the auto generated letter of receipt from ircc upon submitting your tr to pr application to apply for your OWP.

Reactions: Tomican

Breeze93

Aug 16, 2021
Hi,

I have a graduate diploma in Biotechnology, the duration of my program was one year, however, I finished my studies in 2 years = 4 semesters, I am wondering if there is anybody here who has applied for TR to PR with the same situation as mine (one year program) and has received their AOR?

Many thanks,

Reactions: hamedv90

JesalP

Sep 25, 2021
Would anybody please let me know if i visit my home country (india) for a month, do i need to get PCC done again?...or else could anybody give the best phone number to reach IRCC so that i could ask them please.