+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

kevinyu

Oct 22, 2021
Is it normal that the Biometrics under the application status of the GCKey account remains the message "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes" even though the biometrics actually had been given and shown up on the Applicant Information section?

Last edited:

RDX

Dec 7, 2016
Applied: May 6th at 12:26 pm in IG stream Eng.
Everything uploaded upfront except Indian PCC
AOR: July 28th
Biometrics: July 30th
After that no ADR
Webform Raised: Oct 1st, for Indian PCC
Document Received: Oct 20th
Medical Passed: Oct 25th but It got disappeared from the account on next day (back to,"you don't need a medical exam")!!!!
Called IRCC: Oct 27th
And they said " It's an immune stream so we can't really help you with processing time." And they also mentioned "These applications are not our priority right now."
It's almost 6 months since I applied for this stream. Everyone here who already have their PR through this stream are really Lucky!
Is anyone here facing same issue?
IG Stream Mar 06, 21(12:21 EST submission)
Linked: 19 July, 21
ADR - Requested proof of medical: Submitted old one done in Nov.2016(never left Canada, so still valid), on July 19, 21
AOR: July 23, 21 (Sydney, NS Office)
Update: July 23 (Reviewing the submitted document)
After that my officer smoked some weed and went missing. No frickin update.
Called IRCC about a month ago but it's just a big sham..lol.
Requested GCMS notes from CBSA on Sept, 28, 2021 but no update on that one either. Been 30 days ..no luck.
And the patience is wearing thin.

jettiemeister

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Is it normal that the Biometrics under the application status of the GCKey account still says "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes" even though the biometrics actually had been given and shown up on the applicant information section?
Yes
Your biometrics info should be updated on the top right (web version of the portal) with expiry date

Henry Lee

Apr 28, 2021
Is there anybody who has medical under reviewing a week after link and aor? I’ve linked for a week but my medical is still under reviewing. Thanks

liamdeja-vu

Aug 1, 2021
How many GU that you guys got before final decision in general? I have got twice GU as so far. Not sure how long it takes to get the final step, it seems like many people got their portal e-mails soon after several GU .

corny.tan

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
How many GU that you guys got before final decision in general? I have got twice GU as so far. Not sure how long it takes to get the final step, it seems like many people got their portal e-mails soon after several GU .
I never had a single GU before i received my PR approval.

hnnguyen5

Jun 8, 2021
  • IG Stream
  • Submitted: 12:56 May 6th, Toronto
  • Linked: Sept 23
  • AOR: Sept 23 (Sydney office)
  • Medical Passed: Sept 22
  • PCC And Payment Receipt Request: Sept 24
    • I had already submitted my PCC upfront but not sure why they request it again
    • I only paid $500 at the time of submission, so I paid the rest and uploaded the receipt on Sept 24
  • Seems like office in Sydney process it faster than other office, hang in there friends.
  • Question for those who were processed by the Sydney office, how long did it take you from AOR to Portal?
Oct 27: PR Approved! Portal Invitation
I'm extremely happy, I was one of the lucky ones to get processed in such a short period of time. Hang in there guys, the email will come.

T4run

Oct 4, 2021
Oct 27: PR Approved! Portal Invitation
I'm extremely happy, I was one of the lucky ones to get processed in such a short period of time. Hang in there guys, the email will come.
Congratulations! Did you received email of 1)PR Confirmation portal or is the email to create 2)PORTAL ACCOUNT?

Cause I received first email today which says to confirm my email address and dates of first and last entry in Canada..

Applied around same time as you..

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
So my friend applied for TR to PR healthcare but forget to mention her healthcare specific employment in her OWP application. since you can only add 3 employers and she forgot to add another form with extra work history. ( she has worked 3 jobs since quiting her health care job)

For her main Tr to PR she did add the extra form but was in hurry applying for the owp that she forget.
could she be refused the owp or officer doesnt matter the work history for the owp