+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Navhadaan

Sep 29, 2021
Applied: May 6th at 12:26 pm in IG stream Eng.
Everything uploaded upfront except Indian PCC
AOR: July 28th
Biometrics: July 30th
After that no ADR
Webform Raised: Oct 1st, for Indian PCC
Document Received: Oct 20th
Medical Passed: Oct 25th but It got disappeared from the account on next day (back to,"you don't need a medical exam")!!!!
Called IRCC: Oct 27th
And they said " It's an immune stream so we can't really help you with processing time." And they also mentioned "These applications are not our priority right now."
It's almost 6 months since I applied for this stream. Everyone here who already have their PR through this stream are really Lucky!
Is anyone here facing same issue?

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
After that no ADR
Medical Passed: Oct 25th but It got disappeared from the account on next day (back to,"you don't need a medical exam")!!!!
And they said " It's an immune stream so we can't really help you with processing time." And they also mentioned "These applications are not our priority right now."
It's almost 6 months since I applied for this stream. Everyone here who already have their PR through this stream are really Lucky!
Not priority? Those mot***f*****s

Reactions: maxiie

leloiboi

Jul 19, 2019
Same here. Since AOR on Aug 26, nothing happened in my application, not even medical (still reviewing).
I called twice recently and they just don't care, saying they only prioritize Afghanistan cases now. No estimation for when the call center to be back to normal.

• Angry
Reactions: maxiie

sstmacxzy

Sep 16, 2021
Hi, I also passed the medical exam and the next day it changed back to we dont need medical exam. When did you complete your medical exam? I uploaded the result from 5 years ago, I dont know if its the reason
Hi, I submitted the proof of my medical exam appointment on May 6th and did my med exam the next day May 7th.

kevinyu

Oct 22, 2021
I requested a refund through the eservices portal used for paying fees.
I assume you already have your AOR and application number which means your file has been created and under review, so you'd better withdraw your application through the Web Form rather than just request for the refund from that e-payment portal, that's what I understand, maybe I am wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: PR Dreamer

Ssjj

Aug 31, 2021
After that no ADR
12:24 PM, AOR August 4th and still nothing, so frustrated and disappointed. We all have waited at least 3 years to get to this point and now because of the crisis we are not priority. F... the system

pratham1937

Sep 7, 2021
Anyone here who got married after submitting the file on May6th IG stream ? what's the process to add spouse in my application. Thanks in advance.
P.s - I still don't have my AOR with me.

jettiemeister

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
I assume you already have your AOR and application number which means your file has been created and under review, so you'd better withdraw your application through the Web Form rather than just request for the refund from that e-payment portal, that's what I understand, maybe I am wrong.
I dont have aor yet

Reactions: PR Dreamer