+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

monu030

Star Member
Sep 14, 2014
App Submitted: May 6 , 2:49 PM EST
App Linked : Oct 9
Medical Passed.
Everything was uploaded upfront. No request letter. Hope everything works .
Hi Sachin, My time is 3:06 EST IG stream and I was also able to link it successfully today early morning without AOR. Medical was passed on October 9. Everting upfront. Nothing requested.

Though, I was wondering if it was a good idea to link without AOR as IRCC says link only after AOR. What’s your thoughts?

G1998

Oct 7, 2021
Hey guys plz tell me when anything update in file then we received email or nothing.

I seen in my account application is updated. That is GU ?

Sachin@98

Jul 4, 2021
Hi Sachin, My time is 3:06 EST IG stream and I was also able to link it successfully today early morning without AOR. Medical was passed on October 9. Everting upfront. Nothing requested.

Though, I was wondering if it was a good idea to link without AOR as IRCC says link only after AOR. What’s your thoughts?
Hey,
Actually, we will have to wait for our AOR email. Once, we receive it then we will have to link our application again to a new gc key account. Most of the time, you will not receive any message at all because of some error. So, it's best to link it again after receiving the AOR. Those people who did not get any update for a long time in their TR to PR application should link it again to a new account. I also applied for a friend. He had the same situation. When i re-linked his application to a new account, he received a request letter right away which was issued by the IRCC 43 days ago with 60 days time to submit. It was a PCC request.

Stephie27

Jun 2, 2021
Hi, has anyone been requested a new form in the mandatory documents if a blank form was uploaded by mistake? Any help would be appreciate. Thank you!!!

Hieu.Nguyen

May 12, 2021
Application submitted: 12:26 pm IG
Application linked: July 27th
Medical Passed: July 30th
AOR: August 3rd

No updates since. No messages in GCKey account
I got AOR on Aug 12, requested for representative, I provided the document on Aug 17. Nothing since then. I applied at 12:30 pm IG with 2 inland depandants.

ankuBehl

Oct 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
21-06-2021
Hello - We live in United States and have Indian Visa. We received an ITA on June 21st but since we had a baby on March 2021, we had to add him as a dependant to our profile. We did that and sent our passports and other related documents together with it on July 9th which was received in Ottawa on July 12th. The dependant (baby) was added to our profile on July 28th. We have received no response or our passports since then. It's been 3 months without a passport for us and no response whatsoever from IRCC Ottawa. We have plans to travel to India but do not want the passports back without the stamp. Has anyone faced such a long delay?