+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

hamed.osouli

Jun 27, 2021
I was able to link my application two days ago, essential non-healthcare stream, submitted around 7:30 pm EST, May 6th. Then I saw the following messages. Does anybody know what I should be expecting to happen next? Thanks.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • September 28, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Mel2021

Mar 2, 2021
Toronto
I was able to link my application two days ago, essential non-healthcare stream, submitted around 7:30 pm EST, May 6th. Then I saw the following messages. Does anybody know what I should be expecting to happen next? Thanks.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • September 28, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
It is not a fixed process. Some people got eCOPR without seeing any change in this section.

If you need to give Biometrics, Biometrics part will change.
If they ask you for additional documents, Review of additional documents part will change.

When your application is approved (means eCOPR) the following one will be changed. Until then, they will usually stay as they are:
Review of eligibility
Background check
Final decision

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
I need some input from the people who resubmit IMM 5669. Did you fill in information since turning 18 or just the lasting 10 years. On the request letter I got it says since turning 18, but I am left with the impression that only the last 10 years are required. I will appreciate your thoughts and experience.

golo

Oct 8, 2021
Hello guys I need an urgent advise. My timeline is ;

• Stream: Essential Non-Healthcare
  • Applied: May 06, 2021, 12:38 PM EST
  • Linked: July 29,2021 21:45 EST
  • Medical Passed: July 29, 2021
  • Biometrics: Not Required
  • AOR: August, 10th
  • PCC Request: - Uploaded on July 29,2021
  • ADR Request : Updated IMM 5699 form
  • Portal Email and Credentials: -
  • COPR: -
I have been asked to sumbit a new IMM 5669 Schedule A Background declaration form with updated personal, address and travel history since the age of 18. My question is there is no mentioning of travel history in that form. Can somebody please suggest. Thanks

Reactions: mpreetsingh

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Hello guys I need an urgent advise. My timeline is ;

• Stream: Essential Non-Healthcare
  • Applied: May 06, 2021, 12:38 PM EST
  • Linked: July 29,2021 21:45 EST
  • Medical Passed: July 29, 2021
  • Biometrics: Not Required
  • AOR: August, 10th
  • PCC Request: - Uploaded on July 29,2021
  • ADR Request : Updated IMM 5699 form
  • Portal Email and Credentials: -
  • COPR: -
I have been asked to sumbit a new IMM 5669 Schedule A Background declaration form with updated personal, address and travel history since the age of 18. My question is there is no mentioning of travel history in that form. Can somebody please suggest. Thanks
By travel history they mean personal history, there you need to make sure you don’t have any gaps and in that way you are providing travel history. Hopw this helps.

Reactions: golo

nikhil96widhani

Oct 28, 2020
Congrats Nikhil. Did you submit an old medical and they asked for a new one or you didn't submit any medical when you applied? If you submitted an old medical, when was it from? I submitted my old medical from 2014 and I'm not sure if they'll accept that since it's very old.
edited my post and added more info

Mel2021

Mar 2, 2021
Toronto
I need some input from the people who resubmit IMM 5669. Did you fill in information since turning 18 or just the lasting 10 years. On the request letter I got it says since turning 18, but I am left with the impression that only the last 10 years are required. I will appreciate your thoughts and experience.
Let me give you an example:
If you are 30 years old, you will provide last 10 years.
If you are 25 years old, you will provide since turning 18. Cause they don't want you to provide them before 18.
Is it clear now ?

Jazzy087

May 7, 2021
Received PrPortal Email
  • Stream: Essential Non-HC
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 2:22 PM EST)
  • BIL: September 10, 2021
  • AOR: September 9, 2021
  • GU 1: October 1, 2021
  • GU 2: October 8, 2021
  • Portal Email: October 8, 2021
  • Portal Credential:
  • COPR:
Good Luck Everyone