+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

asutay

Aug 26, 2021
Thank you so much for the video, it's really helpful! Did you request it through CBSA, like mentioned in the video?
Also, did you already have any sort of a temporary application number when you were requesting it? Some people are saying not to do it if you don't have an AOR, but looks like it clearly worked for you!

I would probably just start by calling IRCC and asking them whether there is any way through which you can facilitate this process, like maybe sending additional docs or something (i don't think you need to send anything, but it's just a way for you to start this conversation with them).
No problem at all! Yes, I requested from CBSA (Don't forget to mention that you applied to TR to PR and you request a "GCMS note"). I can't see a reason not to do it since it's our right to know. Especially for the forsaken ones like us :/

I'll definitely call them on Monday, I just don't know the tactics lol I've never called them before.

Elias_Andvari

Star Member
May 19, 2018
No problem at all! Yes, I requested from CBSA (Don't forget to mention that you applied to TR to PR and you request a "GCMS note"). I can't see a reason not to do it since it's our right to know. Especially for the forsaken ones like us :/

I'll definitely call them on Monday, I just don't know the tactics lol I've never called them before.
in fact, i do have past experience ordering the notes from CBSA, about my entry-exit record. it was a while ago but nevertheless was super helpful!

monday is thanksgiving, so you might have a better shot on tuesday or wednesday at around 11am, that's the time im usually able to reach someone. or you can even try calling them today. i would maybe ask them about whether they have received you biometrics because it has been stuck for 3 months for you

Last edited:
Reactions: asutay

vinodkutlehria

Apr 8, 2020
Hello everyone! I got my GCMS note today (12.15 p.m EST - NO AOR - IG Stream) and it says criminality in progress and biometrics not started both due dates were on July 2. Is there anything I can do about that? Also, it shows that "Fee Status: Outstanding" what does that mean? I believe it's something good right, I paid for everything including biometrics and provided receipts. Also, my agent's number is CD5937, is there any other applicant who has the same agent? I just need hope lol

P.S: Is there any specific thing I should check on this document? (First time I requested one)
How you know agent id

Jan 25, 2021
No, I still didn't get any request for PCC submission from them. But I uploaded it through webform as a safe choice. Also, it's showing me "No additional documents are required" and my medical is passed too. The background check is in progress, what is your status?
Yes biometrics and medical passed. What is your processing office?
Also did you get a response for your webform?

Henry Lee

Apr 28, 2021
You can call them, ask for your temporary application number and when they posted your temporary number. In that way you will know get. Best of luck.
Thanks a lot. I know that temporary cannot help me link my app, but that means to me they’ve touched my app

nikhil96widhani

Oct 28, 2020
Finally got PR, this thread has been very helpful so sharing my timeline

Applied: May 06, 2021 12:23pm ottawa time, IG stream
Biometrics Letter Request , AOR and ADR(medical): - july 28
Linked: july 28 (after AOR)
Medical : Aug 7
Medical passed: aug 25

No update no Ghost update since and profile was stuck at "we are reviewing your additional documents"
suddenly:

Portal Email: oct 5, Calgary VO
Portal Credentials: Oct 7
eCOPR: Oct 8 (profile updated as status: approved)

Good luck everyone

Notes: I submitted study permit medical 2018 but they asked new one.

Last edited:

canada2022

Oct 8, 2021
Finally got PR, this thread has been very helpful so sharing my timeline

Applied: May 06, 2021 12:23pm ottawa time
Biometrics Letter Request , AOR and ADR(medical): - july 28
Linked: july 28 (after AOR)
Medical : Aug 7
Medical passed: aug 25

No update no Ghost update since and profile was stuck at "we are reviewing your additional documents"
suddenly:

Portal Email: oct 5, Calgary VO
Portal Credentials: Oct 7
eCOPR: Oct 8 (profile updated as status: approved)

Good luck everyone
Congrats Nikhil. Did you submit an old medical and they asked for a new one or you didn't submit any medical when you applied? If you submitted an old medical, when was it from? I submitted my old medical from 2014 and I'm not sure if they'll accept that since it's very old.

Ssjj

Aug 31, 2021
I just called the IRCC to get anything new about my application, the only thing that he gave me was that during this Afghanistan situation we won't update the applications. I asked him many times to give me something more than I can see in my profile and nothing I'm so disappointed. Does anyone get useful information from the agents? Something they couldn't see in their profile.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hello,
Applied under IG stream at 12:26 pm
AOR: 28th July
It's been more than 2 months after AOR I haven't received any update, even though medical is not passed yet. Already submitted my PCC & transcripts through web form.
Is there anyone else experiencing same problem?
Did you acknowledgement of receipt of webform docs?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Finally I got Passed on my medical ( upfront, old 2019)!!!
Applied: May 06, 2021 6:30pm EST
Biometrics Letter Request: -
Linked: September 22 (after AOR)
AOR: September 22
PCC Request: -
Medical: October 06
Portal Email:
Portal Credentials:
eCOPR:
stream?