+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Chintan212

Jan 7, 2020
Does anyone experiencing cic website issues in last two days?? Everytime i tried to login it takes me to hone page.
If you are using iphone or ipad try turning off privacy relay. Then try logging in and everytime it signs you out hit back and then refresh and then try again. You might have to play with it couple of times but it should let you in.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

G1998

Oct 7, 2021
Hey guys … I applied in non essential health care worker stream .
Applied: 2:14 pm
BIL: 3 sept
AOR: 8 Sept
Additional documents request: 28 sept
Submitted on : 29 sept
GU: 8 October ( when i opened the account that time show your application is updated) that is ghost update?
One thing more then i again opened account then show only submitted. It is normal thing?

May 21, 2021
Hi guys,
I applied for tr to pr international graduate. Was able to link my application on September 22. Uploaded my pcc, biometric done, medical pass. But still I haven’t received my AOR.
Can anyone help with this?
Thank you

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hi!
As per IRCC, if you’re applying under the EHCW stream, the profession should be listed in Annex A only. It should not be combined with other essential occupations. As a proof of employment, you must attach employment letter stating your duties and that your job profile matches claimed NOC under Annex A. You must attach all paystubs that shows that you worked a total of 1560 hours in a given 1 year period prior applying for PR.
Also, you have to attach proof(s) of your travel history, address history, and employment so in my opinion, attaching all paystubs is not going to hurt. Again, attaching t4 is not going to hurt your case. Just give an explanation that you attached your t4s as well.
I hope that helps. Goodluck to you and your friend.
Thank you so much

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
Can somebody please tell me what is gu?
It is Ghost Update. When an agent starts processing your application, they update it on their database which sometimes reflects on your account. For example, when they review your application and attach notes to it, your account will get a ghost update. You will not be able to see those notes but it reflects that your application is being processed. If you wish to keep a track of their notes on your application, you can apply for GCMS notes in which you will get a detailed tracking of your application.

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
what’s the recent timeline for ENHC? Anyone? I applied on July 9th, 1:55pm. Is there anyone who applied during the same time on this thread? What was the counter then?

Reactions: khoicoma

jacy99

May 18, 2021
Anybody knows if we get confirmation outside Canada and try to land on border, everybody needs vaccine passport?

G1998

Oct 7, 2021
It is Ghost Update. When an agent starts processing your application, they update it on their database which sometimes reflects on your account. For example, when they review your application and attach notes to it, your account will get a ghost update. You will not be able to see those notes but it reflects that your application is being processed. If you wish to keep a track of their notes on your application, you can apply for GCMS notes in which you will get a detailed tracking of your application.
Is it seen in account… because yesterday i seen when i opened the account then show profile updated but next time i login that time show only submitted. That was GU?

Ps02

Jul 4, 2021
Is it seen in account… because yesterday i seen when i opened the account then show profile updated but next time i login that time show only submitted. That was GU?
Yes that's exactly what happens in a Ghost update

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
Anybody knows if we get confirmation outside Canada and try to land on border, everybody needs vaccine passport?
If I understand your question correctly, yes, everybody needs vaccine passport. If you’re unable to provide the proof of your vaccine, you have to submit a positive molecular test within a specific time frame. I believe it’s within 72 hours of your enty in Canada via the last place of departure. For example, if you’re flying from India via Dubia, you have to have a test conducted in Dubia, and the test must be conducted not latter then 72 hours of arrival in Canada. NOT a rapid test.

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Ccnccccc
Hi Sachin, My time is 3:06 EST IG stream and I was also able to link it successfully today early morning without AOR. Medical was passed on October 9. Everting upfront. Nothing requested.

Though, I was wondering if it was a good idea to link without AOR as IRCC says link only after AOR. What’s your thoughts?
I hope you this is true because i am running out of patience. This anxiety is gonna drive me mad.