+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Dinesh.mangla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
I got my AOR on Sept 7, but IRCC has not asked for additional documents, I am expecting them to ask for PCC since I did not provide them upfront.
Anyone else waiting for IRCC to ask for additional documents after AOR. I am concerned because usually, they ask for documents, as soon as the application is linked.
You should try to link with new gckey account.

Dinesh.mangla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Timeline:
September 7th- AOR and biometrics done.
September 9th- PCC, RCMP and $500 fee receipt submitted.
October 5th- Portal email from IRCC & portal created by my agent
October 7th- Photo and address upload
October 7th- eCOPR.

If you are wondering I received any ghost updates.. then my agent informed me that he could see updated profiles on his side which was not visible as status change or ghost update. Same statement showed up until last 'we are reviewing your additional documents submitted'.

Good luck guys, they have picked up pace.
Could you please tell which VO?

Dinesh.mangla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Hello,
Applied under IG stream at 12:26 pm
AOR: 28th July
It's been more than 2 months after AOR I haven't received any update, even though medical is not passed yet. Already submitted my PCC & transcripts through web form.
Is there anyone else experiencing same problem?
Same here, Medical still says "we do not need medical".

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
Internatiional graduate stream :12:50
Bil: 13 septmber (
linked application ryt after nd got adr pcc ) uploaded next day
Medical pass
Aor: 23 septmber
Under review pcc : 24 septmber
1GU: 5 october
2GU : 8 october

but nothing change in profile since aor
We called ircc agent 3 days bck nd guy told us that evrythng is passed , just elgblty is under process nd depndnt outsyd canada ( bckgrnd chk)

But nothings has changes in gc key
We got messg of evrythn under processing but now got revert mssg of background chk that they will send msg whn they will strt backgrnd chk.
earlier it was under chk from 13 septmbr.
any idea? Wts hppng?
Additional document requested just now (imm5699) trvl history

Reactions: mpreetsingh

asutay

Aug 26, 2021
Hello everyone! I got my GCMS note today (12.15 p.m EST - NO AOR - IG Stream) and it says criminality in progress and biometrics not started both due dates were on July 2. Is there anything I can do about that? Also, it shows that "Fee Status: Outstanding" what does that mean? I believe it's something good right, I paid for everything including biometrics and provided receipts. Also, my agent's number is CD5937, is there any other applicant who has the same agent? I just need hope lol

P.S: Is there any specific thing I should check on this document? (First time I requested one)

Elias_Andvari

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Hello everyone! I got my GCMS note today (12.15 p.m EST - NO AOR - IG Stream) and it says criminality in progress and biometrics not started both due dates were on July 2. Is there anything I can do about that? Also, it shows that "Fee Status: Outstanding" what does that mean? I believe it's something good right, I paid for everything including biometrics and provided receipts. Also, my agent's number is CD5937, is there any other applicant who has the same agent? I just need hope lol

P.S: Is there any specific thing I should check on this document? (First time I requested one)
Hi! I also have not received anything from IRCC except for the temporary application number about two weeks ago, applied under IG at 12:49pm.
I am thinking about requesting a GCMS note, do you think it's worth it before receiving an AOR? Was the document any useful, or is there any other agency that I can request the notes from?
Just trying to get your perspective, thank you :)

asutay

Aug 26, 2021
Hi! I also have not received anything from IRCC except for the temporary application number about two weeks ago, applied under IG at 12:49pm.
I am thinking about requesting a GCMS note, do you think it's worth it before receiving an AOR? Was the document any useful, or is there any other agency that I can request the notes from?
Just trying to get your perspective, thank you :)
Heyy! Actually, that's what I'm trying to understand. That was the reason I wrote here to see if I can do anything with the result of my GCMS note but couldn't see any comment yet. Because clearly I can see that my criminality check and biometric started on June and the due dates were July 2 for both but it's already been months after the due date and I still don't have aor or couldn't link. I just need advice on what can I do with this info, obviously, they skipped my application and left it there lol

P.S: Here is the video that helped me to request GCMS note;
for you and anybody needs it

Elias_Andvari

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Heyy! Actually, that's what I'm trying to understand. That was the reason I wrote here to see if I can do anything with the result of my GCMS note but couldn't see any comment yet. Because clearly I can see that my criminality check and biometric started on June and the due dates were July 2 for both but it's already been months after the due date and I still don't have aor or couldn't link. I just need advice on what can I do with this info, obviously, they skipped my application and left it there lol

P.S: Here is the video that helped me to request GCMS note;
for you and anybody needs it
Thank you so much for the video, it's really helpful! Did you request it through CBSA, like mentioned in the video?
Also, did you already have any sort of a temporary application number when you were requesting it? Some people are saying not to do it if you don't have an AOR, but looks like it clearly worked for you!

I would probably just start by calling IRCC and asking them whether there is any way through which you can facilitate this process, like maybe sending additional docs or something (i don't think you need to send anything, but it's just a way for you to start this conversation with them).