+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

co2020

May 31, 2020
Has anyone noticed?

This Canada visa thread is different and stagnant. The face book group has applications of 4pm and even 8pm being approved and a lot of 1pm.
In this forum its only 12-1pm.

There is also a different trend now. It looks like officers have been assigned to different hours. I don't think it is first come first serve anymore. So don't be surprised someone who applied at 6pm gets AOR before someone who applied at 12 30pm.
Hopefully an officer picks up files from 10pm due to the current trend.

Reactions: wannaknowitall
Sep 23, 2021
Has anyone noticed?

This Canada visa thread is different and stagnant. The face book group has applications of 4pm and even 8pm being approved and a lot of 1pm.

There is also a different trend now. It looks like officers have been assigned to different hours. I don't think it is first come first serve anymore. So don't be surprised someone who applied at 6pm gets AOR before someone who applied at 12 30pm.
You won’t see any IG after 2:20 pm just yet,,, 6 or 8 pm is for essential non health care

Elias_Andvari

Star Member
May 19, 2018
I have read on the Facebook its same like the application number if you remove the X from that number. when i talk to agent she tell men that we have your file in our system but we have not started the process but we have assign you a file number. and she tell me everything about my email add and home add and phone number as well
hey, do you know how many digits an application number or a temporary application number is supposed to have? mine has like 10 digits, i wonder if i got it wrong even after checking with the agent like three times

Timewalker

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hamilton
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Has anyone noticed?

They are from essential stream and other streams not IG.

sstmacxzy

Sep 16, 2021
Guys, please let me know I'm not alone. I applied around 12:45 pm est still haven't heard anything from IRCC. I tried to link and the system says it can take up to 24 hours blablabla....It's been like this for the last two weeks

Reactions: Henry Lee

ankv93

Mar 9, 2021
hello guys a week ago i received an exact email when someone receives a AOR to link their profile for faster processing. But I already got my AOR on August 10. what does this mean? Is it a another type of Ghost update. Please help.

App link - July 30
AOR - Aug 10

asutay

Aug 26, 2021
Guys, please let me know I'm not alone. I applied around 12:45 pm est still haven't heard anything from IRCC. I tried to link and the system says it can take up to 24 hours blablabla....It's been like this for the last two weeks
You're not alone. I submitted my documents at 12.15 p.m EST (IG stream) and still nothing... There are so many people like us even I know a few people who submitted around 12.10 p.m but still waiting

Reactions: sstmacxzy

Predat0r

Apr 27, 2021
How long is it gonna take to receive the bridge open work permit, guys? I applied on Sept 1st and have not received any updates.

yash5050

Sep 3, 2021
There are 710 pages here. Read them and find out that you are not alone kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
You are not alone, I submitted May 6th, 12.18PM, just 18 minutes after system opened, and I am not able to even link. No AOR, nothing. I am not sure what is going on and on what basis they have selected which to process and which not... sometimes I think they decided to process those with shorter temp status validity first...but thats just a guess. However, if people like is get together we probably can find a common pattern.

Reactions: IG1