+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

IG1

Sep 16, 2021
You're not alone. I submitted my documents at 12.15 p.m EST (IG stream) and still nothing... There are so many people like us even I know a few people who submitted around 12.10 p.m but still waiting
so damn unfair for all of us, we need justice

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
You are not alone, I submitted May 6th, 12.18PM, just 18 minutes after system opened, and I am not able to even link. No AOR, nothing. I am not sure what is going on and on what basis they have selected which to process and which not... sometimes I think they decided to process those with shorter temp status validity first...but thats just a guess. However, if people like is get together we probably can find a common pattern.
Why not try get GCMS, or CBSA notes and find out?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html

Last edited:

Henry Lee

Apr 28, 2021
Guys, please let me know I'm not alone. I applied around 12:45 pm est still haven't heard anything from IRCC. I tried to link and the system says it can take up to 24 hours blablabla....It's been like this for the last two weeks
It has been happening to me for the last two weeks. I can link more than 5 times/24hrs without being blocked
Ps: 1:25 pm may 6th IG

Reactions: sstmacxzy

Mahi1512

Sep 16, 2021
I applied IG Stream at 13:55 and linked my application on Sep 21. No AOR yet. I think at least you can link your application before your CEC 11 days end.
I had CEC invitation too. I wanted to go for CEC but the same day my application linked so I withdrew my CEC. if you don't care for the fee you can go for both.
I called IRCC, they have given me an temporary number. the representative told me that my file is at the initial stage of being processed. No estimated time for AOR is provided.

Reactions: Tomican

Parthpatel9072

Aug 13, 2017
I submitted my application at 1:42. Haven't receive anything so far.. Not able to link as well.. I have express invitation as well which expires in 11 days.. Shall I go for express or wait for the AOR.. Any suggestions?
TIA
Yes, if you have the application fee to spare you should go for it people are getting the results quicker in ee compared to tr to pr. And always if you get approved in one you can either withdraw or ircc can ask you to withdraw one of the application

Reactions: Novera

Ssjj

Aug 31, 2021

Nomad12345

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
I applied on 6th May TR to Pr but I miss the payment so how could I pay the fees now? I can link my application and have application number
Once you link your application you should have a adr or a request letter in which ircc is requesting the proof of payment. Just pay the fees and send them the proof. Hope this helps.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

byqc

May 26, 2021
I just sent an IRCC form yesterday - doing the same way. Do you think they'll respond to someone (productively) who hasn't received AOR?
It depends on the contents you sent and IRCC staff. Sometimes they respond with copy + paste, and sometimes they look into your claim attentively and reply with very helpful message. My case. I made a mistake on Schedule A and reached IRCC via webform to show my will to rectify the mistake. It was before linking, before getting Application number. Then the staff responded me, with a message that he/she put a memo to my file that I reached IRCC with an intention to rectify the mistake.